Thread: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard is not working properly

Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard is not working properly

I have gigabyte computer in which I am working on windows 7 operating system. i have Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard in my system. I am working on my system without any problem. But recently I am getting some problem with this Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard. My Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard is not working properly so please suggest some solution related to this Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard. Help.

Re: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard is not working properly

Make sure the electric socket where the PC is plugged in. The problem may not be with you PC, but rather a bad electric socket. You have to check it by plugging in a dissimilar device. You have to make sure that the power supply is functioning correctly by verifying to observe that the fan on the power supply turns on while the PC is plugged in. If the power supply fan does not turn on, then you have to change your power supply.

From my opinion you have to replace the BIOS battery on your Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard if you have an older PC. On some systems, you will not be capable to boot if the BIOS battery is dead. A dead BIOS battery will as well avoid BIOS as well as clock settings from being saved. So use this information may you get closer to your solution.

You have to take out as well as reseat your graphic Card. Most motherboards approach with now one AGP slot for a graphic card, which is able to be recognized as frequently the main peripheral card on your Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard that your monitor plugs into. Unscrew your graphic card from the case as well as, if you have an onboard graphic input on your Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard, plug your monitor into it before checking your PC again. If not, then you have to reseat your graphic card snugly back in position as well as analysis your system.

You have to recognize as well as alter your SATA or IDE hard drive plugs. Your hard drive relations will be moreover IDE (wide, thin, flat gray cables) or SATA (thin black cables).you have to mark out the cable from the back of your hard drive to the Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard as well as unplug the cable from the Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard, plugging it in a dissimilar port of the similar type, which be supposed to be nearby. Power on your PC to check if this solves the problem.