Thread: Is GA-890GPA-UD3H compatible with F3 1TB

Is GA-890GPA-UD3H compatible with F3 1TB

Those interested in the way out it is easy truly you disable SATA3 in the BIOS. Enroll the "Integrated Peripherals" menu. Alongside "On Chip SATA3.0 Support" alter it from "Enabled" to "Disabled." Save the alterations and exit. Now the motherboard should be able to observe any Samsung hard drives. My novel Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H does not recognize my F3 1TB while it is plugged into a blue SATA 6 GB port. It recognizes it well if it is plugged into a white SATA 3 GB port. The whole thing else I have attempted in the SATA 6 GB ports work excellent and that is utilizing the similar SATA II cable I attempted with the F3. The main trouble is: I have two F3s and hope to do RAID 0. I discern they support it but I there is just one RAID driver on Gigabyte's site and it’s for the 6 GB ports.

Re: Is GA-890GPA-UD3H compatible with F3 1TB

I as well have this motherboard and a 2 TB Samsung F3 drive. I can currently utilize the drive while plugged into the white port. Any possibility you can access your smart data and ensure the spin up time history? I utilize speed fan for this and it initially told me to restore the drive right away which was perturbing because it caused me to not utilize it for the first 2 weeks later than buy. Now it tells me spin up is fine but has had a trouble in the past and should be monitored intimately. Basically this has diminished my drive if I ever wish to sell it on. One more thing you might want to know is that it will effort in an exterior enclosure utilizing an eSATA to SATA converter where the area has its own PSU. You could utilize that as a temp result to your raid possibly.

One of my friend give me one video, the man in the video said you don’t have to immobilize the turbo key but what would occur if just 3 cores went over the 4ghz? Would they have an improved steadiness margin than all 6 cores do you know? As well is it the face side bus or something which gets increased in its place of the multiplier? Why does AMD let both the 1055t and 1090t CPU's go to 4 GHz but just undo the multiplier on the classy one and make you take an unconventional path on the 1055t to give the similar result? I know it is the same with previous technology but I have never fully understood why they do this. Are benchmarks the similar for both CPU's running at 4 GHz but with dissimilar overclock technique?

I am surprising if it is a compatibility trouble with every Samsung Hard disk on SATA 6 GB ports or only this board? I have not at all seemed at SMART data earlier. I downloaded SpeedFan but there is nothing in the SMART tab. I don't have an eSATA area. I might also just plug it in to the white ports. There is no integral eSATA port on the I/O panel, and by means of an eSATA port on the face of a case would not change anything because it would be plugged into the white port anyhow. The trouble is there are no RAID drivers for the white ports. As a minimum the ones on Gigabyte's site did not work so I think they are for the 6 GB ports. The blue ports are restricted by the SB850 Southbridge and the white ports are restricted by a separate chip which Gigabyte added, that's why they require split RAID drivers.

I would vastly recommend turning off Turbo CORE. Just in the case of a light overclocking could you maybe leave it on? Another trouble is it raises the voltage also, which can be a trouble if you previously increased the voltage to steady an overclock. That is right with the 1055T you have to overclock the base clock and with the 1090T you can both overclock the base clock and increase the multiplier. Losing wealth because of overclockers is truly a non problem for AMD and Intel as so less people perform it. Think about it, how much people build their personal PC’s, how much of those people have motherboards which can overclock, and after that how many of those people really overclock their PC’s? That is a very petite group contrasted to how many people purchase OEM PC’s. Most OEM PC’s have a locked BIOS which cannot overclock. If they locked the base clock in the CPU itself that would make us fan truly crazy and would give a spirited advantage to their rival if they don't do the similar.