Thread: Where I can get drivers for ASUS M4N82 Deluxe

Where I can get drivers for ASUS M4N82 Deluxe

I have the new Motherboard here and this time I have the Asus M4N82 Deluxe with me here. Along with this I have the Windows 7 Professional 64 BIT installed here. Now regarding the issue that I am facing here. I am not able to get the drivers to work here. The CD that came along with the Motherboard does not seem to be working in my case as I have the 64 bit operating system here. Please let me know if I can get the drivers for the case that I have just mentioned. I will be glad if you all can give me the link for the site from where I can download the drivers or if not that then please give me the drivers directly here. One the last note if I will not be able to find the drivers can I have the replacement for the same here.

Re: Where I can get drivers for ASUS M4N82 Deluxe

You have just made the installation of the motherboard then you are having the Windows 7 64 bit operating system on your Desktop there. So let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can go to the Official site of ASUS and see if you can download the right suite of drivers there. You will have to just specify the Model of the Motherboard and then you will be required to feed in the Operating System that you have on your system and then you will be directed to a page that will be having the list of the drivers that you actually want. Choose the things that you actually want and then go with that here. Burn the newly downloaded drivers on the CD and then go with the installation and see if that works in your case there.

The new Operating System Windows 7 64 bit is really not going to have the support for the Motherboard here. Actually the scene here is that ASUS and Microsoft has not yet responded or came to an agreement with this thing and hence for this reason the DRIVERS for this Motherboard is not working here. I think that the only way to solve the issue is that you go and have some other motherboard or wait for some sort of release from the ASUS or Microsoft itself here.

Please do the things in the manner that I am suggesting here and see if that can really solve the issue of yours here. You can uninstall the drivers that you had installed on your system by going in the Control Panel and then if you want you can run the Registry Cleaner and the CCleaner here. After that you will be required to go to the Web with this and use the Search Program there and see if that can fetch itself the correct drivers from the Web itself. Well this procedure is really lengthy but let me tell you that this is the only thing that will help you to get out of the issue there. Please give this process a try for once and let me know if this really worked in your case there. Hope that you will succeed with this here.

You can make use of the BASIC drivers here and see if that can really help you here. I do not know if you had installed the Motherboard first and then had gone with the installation of the Windows 7 or vice versa. Well it will be really nice if you can have the installation of the Windows 7 again on your system and see if the basic drivers that Windows 7 has in there will work with the ASUS M4N82 Deluxe. This is the temporary solution and by the time if some notification comes for the release of the driver you can for sure enjoy these drivers there.

I have been on the Official site of ASUS and let me tell you that ASUS is really missing on the DRIVERS for Windows 7 and in that too precisely for Windows 7 64 bit; so really I am of the opinion that you will be not allowed to have the perfect drivers that can run in your case there. Well in addition to that if you want you can have the 64 bit DRIVERS that are made for Windows Vista. There are chances that the drivers of the older version may get working in the newer version here. Give this a try for once. You will be able to see this on the official site of ASUS. Regarding the replacement I really do not think that you will have it for free. You will be required to pay them some amount for sure and also you will be required to take other product in the same series I guess. Well it will totally depend on the person with whom you will be dealing there; if you will be luck you will have the replacement done.