Thread: Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD7 where can I get F6 drivers for Windows 7

Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD7 where can I get F6 drivers for Windows 7

I really do not know if what I am asking is for Windows 7 but I am of the opinion that it will be nice if it can be clarified here. I have Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD motherboard and I have Windows 7 64 bit edition on the system. I have seen that I cannot find the F6 drivers in my case here and hence would like to know the place from where I can get it here. I have seen that it is available for the Windows XP and would like to ask if that can be deployed in Windows 7 here. Any help in the matter will be really appreciated. Will I have to go for 32 bit version of Windows 7?

Re: Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD7 where can I get F6 drivers for Windows 7

Well let me tell you that it might have happened that while installing the drivers you must have missed on something very vital or it may have happen that while rebooting some of the changes must have been not saved and hence you might be getting the issue. It will be really good if you can go for the installation again and see if that can really solve the issue of yours here. Please make the installation of all the drivers here and then see if that really solves the issue of yours here.

In my opinion if you are really looking for the Drivers then in case of the Marvell is MSAHCI and let me tell you that if you are using this then you will not at all have any issue with installing anything in extra for the Windows 7. So I am really of the opinion that installing it will be really a big advantage here. See if you can get the things that I have said up to the mark. Please let me get notified about your step there.

Looking at the whole thing let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can have the drivers for your Motherboard and for that you will have to go to this link here: http://www.gigabyte.com . Once you will on this page you will be required to click on the link for Support and Downloads. At the bottom feed in the details of your products like the Model number of the Gigabyte Motherboard and then the operating system that you are using on your system and let me assure you will be able to get the perfect match of drivers for you. You will not be required to use the one for the Windows XP.

I have been on the Gigabyte site and let me tell you that it is really difficult to find the drivers for the Windows 7 64 bit and it is really nice if you can simply give the try to the Windows XP drivers in your case and see if that can help you with the F6 key there. Well I am also fifty – fifty on this but really can be given a hit for once. Try this and let me know if you were successful at all in the case here. Also in addition to this let me tell you that if this does not work then you can give a try to the Windows Vista drivers as well and it is available on the www.gigabyte.com site.

I am of the opinion that there must be some issue with the PUS and you need to have a check on the same here. If at all you want you can see if you can get a cheap PSU and then see if that can come as a remedy in your case. I had the issue here and was able to get out of with this replacement. See if you can get something in that manner at the cheapest rate. In my case I had the PSU that was high on the feature when compared with the costlier PSU; but was having efficiency bit low it was about 70-75%. Please let me know if what I have seen is correct in your case as well. Well there is nothing that can be solved after installing the drivers here as it is clearly the issue of hardware. I am sure that you will be able to get rid of the issue soon.