Thread: CPU cooler fan not working properly with GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5

CPU cooler fan not working properly with GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5

In November I place together my own computer. I utilized the GA-890FXA-UD5 board with:
    1. AMD 1090T Black Edition
    2. Noctua NH-D14 CPU cooler
    3. Kingwin LAZER 800W Power Supply - 800-Watt, 90 plus
    4. HIS H545HS1G Radeon HD 5450 Silence Video Card - 1024MB DDR2

I partitioned my main HDD in 2, a 600 GB Windows partition and 1.4 TB data partition D. The next hard disk had just single 2 TB partition on it. I installed Windows 7 64 bit on it with all the most recent drivers or BIOS available on 11/25/2010. This assemble has been functioning well until about few month back. Each day more than 15 times Windows would report that the system fan was not functioning and after that I should power cut the PC right away. I unlocked the PC to look at the CPU cooler fans and other fans, but not at all saw any troubles.

Re: CPU cooler fan not working properly with GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5

I also have some problem with similar board, which is: that even though the PC would recognize a wireless connection, it would not connect to it even later than given the correct password and very elevated signal strength. This trouble ongoing happening some days later than the construct and continued until about middle of December. I thought I will look into these additional during my break. Around end of December, I power cut the PC with Windows shutdown button. After that, 3 days before, I attempted turning it on, but it all the time gives me an error message saying Windows installation is tainted. I disconnected the HDD which had E: and attempted utilizing the startup repair feature of Windows 7 DVD, but to no benefit. The motherboard does not display any error messages when booting up and the HDD appears to be functioning well. I took it out of the system, attached it to an exterior Hard disk area and connected it to my laptop. The drive is recognized with no problems and I can access all the data on both the partitions with no problems. I have attempted re-installing Windows 7, but the trouble is that Windows no longer identifies. I have even attempted exchange the SATA ports on the Motherboard and formatting the entire Hard disk, but C: is no longer accepted. Can somebody please assist me to know what is going on and how can I resolve this problem?

What kind of fans you have in the case? Possibly, that not well-matched with dissimilar speed or volts, If every fans you can rotate the fans monitoring in the BIOS, you could resolve the trouble. Regarding the wireless problem possibly is the wireless router the one with problems and not the computer, because I had quite a lot of troubles with my router not giving me connection, as well if you have the router next to the PC, then why don't you utilize the LAN? Regarding windows, could be a virus the one which caused the trouble, I have not observe up till now a trouble with the board and HDD's around the group of people as I have the similar board also, but I seen people complaining regarding the Caviar HDD 2 TB.

I would recommend running Memtest86+ on your memory to provide it a systematic test out. Insert one stick of memory in slot 1 and run Memtest on it for as a minimum 10 rings and if there are no errors then exchange it over with the next one and carry on until you have checked every module. If you have any errors the module is defective. If you have any defective modules you will have to return the complete kit as they are coordinated. Post back while you have completed that with the results.