Thread: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R is freezing

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R is freezing

I am having Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R and recently I have installed windows 7 64 bit and it was working great. The problem started when I have installed USB3 drivers. After that system is not working in perfect manner. I mean to say that it is freezing most of the time. Normally this happens when I am starting the system from hibernate. Now you will say that disable the USB 3 but sorry to say I will not disable that thing because I am having drive that is required to plug in through USB3. Now if you are having any other advice related to this then do let me know about this thing.

Re: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R is freezing

Well the solution for the problem that you facing is really simple, previously I was also facing this issue but now got the solution for the same. You are saying that you do not want to uninstall this thing from your system. Ok do not do it, but keeping that thing will not solve the problem that you facing. Now in that what you can do to solve the problem that you are facing. Uninstall that thing from your system and then re-install that thing in your system. I am sure that this will definitely solve the problem that you are facing. If this step does not solve the problem that you are facing then you need to provide more relevant information for your problem.

I know that my problem is not related one but I thought that I will get a solution for the problem that I am facing. I wanted to put together a PC but I'm still undecided with the motherboard and torn between the Asus P6T Deluxe and Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R. To me it is important for the Main Board that they have an IDE connector and power consumption, have heard of Asus consumes 15 watts more true. Now the only thing I can do is to hope that I will get a relevant solution for the problem that I am facing. I will be waiting for the related reply and any related reply will be highly appreciated.

I think first you should not overclock because a sufficient really i7 920, games for all, do not know any more the need and you need nachgeguckt and both have one IDE connector actually looks like with the power off and the driver where gibs less problems and how much consumption is different between the two times. According to my recommendation is not going to make any difference for this thing. In short you should wait for the replies from other users. I hope that you will get a better response from other users. If I get any better solution for this thing then I will definitely revert back to you.

IDE connection, but should be the latest BIOS (F4) play possible in DOS, I had in any case, with the F3 BIOS a few problems. Unexplained crashes after installation with the F4 anyway everything ok. As for saving electricity, I am thrilled to put on it since even worth it. If the CPU has nothing to do, clocks the Gigabyte Energy Saver tool (or whatever the stuff is called) on the CPU! The voltage is then so at one volt. The BIOS itself is incredibly extensive. You can set the RAM latency for each of the three memory channels separately for each RAM bank and change the voltage!

The problem would like to order everything at Mind Factory for the shipping and I get all parts at once but unfortunately there have this board not only the Gigabyte GA-EX58-DS4. What do you say to the dear or the asus or Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD3R sorry if I do nerve but hope you do not take it miss. I hope this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing, if you have any other issues related to this thing then let me know about that. I am sure that I will definitely provide you a relevant solution for the problem.