Thread: Unable to save Gigabyte GA-EX58A-UD3R bios profile on external USB

Unable to save Gigabyte GA-EX58A-UD3R bios profile on external USB

I am facing really wired issues with my Gigabyte GA-EX58A-UD3R mother board. The thing is that I am trying to update the bios settings for this thing but I was not able to my find the USB device. Not only that I am not able to save my bios profile. I have tried each and everything that I can do but there is no solution for the problem I am facing. Anybody else is facing this kind of problem or has solution for this kind of problem. If you have any related solution then please let me know about that. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Unable to save Gigabyte GA-EX58A-UD3R bios profile on external USB

Before going any future you should check for the USB storage function that is in the bios. I am saying this thing because if you have not enabled this thing then USB device will not be detected, till the window loads the driver for this thing. If you have not enabled it then this is the solution for the problem you are facing, I am sure that after enabling this thing you will not get any further issues. But if you have any other issue then do let me know about. I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I look for comment on the report that caught the change of PC was a 1600 CL7 Xceleram think if I remember correctly, and the label that brings puts 7-10-10-24 k runs and 1.65 v. While my problem starts when my motherboard only recognizes that the default 1066 and I cannot drive up so to change the voltage to 1.64 for the next step now is to 1.66. But that's good that you change the multiplier and get to 1600, but the problem is when I cut power to the PC completely, then pull to turn it off and back on and it works quite worse do not see that quite normal, is impossible to separate reports. Well if anyone knows anything about this board or can be due to the bad or the ram fails or because of the support then do let me know about that.

If you change the clock of RAM that you are using, I mean to say 4GB ram brand mark but never gets to windows 6, if the separate tests go well, but still goes to boot, if all modules starts well, not if in stick it put me back, but is also not clear if they are wrong, and although the place at 1333 continues with the same so I leave at 1600, so the system is stable and shows no errors in bios or anything having the pc to 3.8 but of course if I want to upload a bit more and the problem is that instead of 1 time it takes of 2 times off and turning on the power failure.

I have been thinking of normal because it is nothing but put the ram and start doing it on / off so if the ram could be in for the plate that is manufactured and giving 1.5 v ram v 1.65 calls. Now I am thinking of going to store tomorrow try another ram and hence I am leaving the doubt as you see this anyway? That if the ram it backs those who are at 1.5, though myself have nothing dedicated to this. Anyways I will try resolving this thing and if I am getting any solution for this then will let you know about the same.

With the voltage I mean for example that if I leave it in auto I cannot upload it to 1600 I knew that the ram on the i7900 taxes to 1066 by default then ask pc components and told me that I had to go in the bios, I caught it and went up, but then gave error and restarting, and looking online I saw had annually put voltage to 1.65, but my motherboard only takes 1.64 or 1.66 k so leave it to 1, perfect 64 and then forces will assume 1600 but then another problem that I put up, if I try to put the latencies of the ram which is supposed to work that it will buy CL7 does not even reach up windows and only takes me 4 gb instead of 6GB and I had even to return to reset the bios to re-pillar 6, this afternoon I had to dismount and return to them that there was no way for this thing.