Thread: Power on Post Fail after adding EX58-UD3R Rev 1.6 motherboard

Power on Post Fail after adding EX58-UD3R Rev 1.6 motherboard

I am using computer with gigabyte EX58-UD3R Rev 1.6 motherboard when I shut down system as normal from side to side OS. While I pushed the power key to twist it back on not anything happen. I fortunately had an extra system available. I went to gigabyte site as well as instigate the troubleshooting guide for these troubles. I followed the troubleshooting steps as well as no help. Confirmed power supply. The led was on, consequently, power going to the system I require some assist here.

Re: Power on Post Fail after adding EX58-UD3R Rev 1.6 motherboard

You had checked the power supply. The led was on, as a result, power going to the system. Called gigabyte went from side to side tech hold up or sustains information. No help. Tech orders a power provide. I confirmed to observe that the power key was getting power it was. I disassembled the system. Generate confident to watch if there were more than a few burnt spots on MB extra than nothing was noticeable. Attempted plugging the power cord into more than a few outlets parallel results. I altered power cords no help.

If the fans are approaching on then this is representing that the PSU is running. Do the trays of the visual drives open when you move forward their key. Be capable to you have authority of entry the BIOS. If you have include the installation disc for your operating system. If you perform attempt putting it in the CD-ROM as well as reboot, if the system boots from the disc after that you terminate to have include narrowed the tribulations down to furthermore a difficulty by means of the Operating systemS, or the hard drive.

I do not picture out as a result it does not take much power to light an LED. I assume it takes lots extra to run without delay about numerous device/peripheral/component. What is the rated output of the PS you currently are attempting to use. In vision of the fact that you have include an extra system. I would advise putting that PS in that computer as well as verify that it really runs. And a PS from an older system might not be enough for the power demands of a newer system, IMO.