Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard Random Reboot

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 06-01-2011

Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard Random Reboot

I have Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard but I have merely one issue, a very strange one. If I usually start my PC, it works okay however if it is restarted, after that it goes into a reboot loop. Consequently let's say if I attempt to restart the PC from the windows menu, it shuts down as well as the computer switch on with no display as well as just goes into a reboot loop. This is as well applies with the BIOS menu as if any changes are completed, it goes into a boot loop.

Old 06-01-2011

Re: Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard Random Reboot

There is a no. of things that are able to reason these to occur as well as some are much harder to pin down than others. Initial thing I would recommend you to perform would be to open Control Panel after that you have to open System Properties and then go to Advanced System Settings then advanced tab/Startup as well as Recovery/Settings plus uptick the box noticeable Automatically restart as well as after that press OK. That will end the system from automatically rebooting.
Old 06-01-2011

The Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard is able to reason for rebooting failure. Normally, the CPU will shut the system down if it overheats, however the Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard has any number of chips that, while pushed to the extreme, be able to act in response with unknown consequences. As with the RAM as well as the power supply, the finest way to ascertain if the Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard is the issue is to replace it. In this situation, if it is at the entire probable, the Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard is supposed to be replaced with accurately the similar make plus model. This component will also require being experienced to make sure that the length of time that reboots utilized to happen in has passed before any self-confidence in the repair be able to be made.
Old 06-01-2011

Mainly the times the rebooting problems of any desktop or laptop systems are connected with the hardware peripherals connected on the Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard of the system. Consequently it may be probable that a number of of the hardware is malfunctioning. As the consequence the system is getting restarted accidentally any time. Consequently I will advise you to initial reconnect the entire the hardware's correctly on the Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L motherboard.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , ,