Thread: Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard facing issue with new upgrade

Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard facing issue with new upgrade

I have Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard in my Gigabyte computer in which I am working on windows 7.i am working on my computer without any problem. But recently I don’t know what happen to my Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard. Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard is behaving weird. my Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard is not working properly so please tell me some suggestion so that I can solve this issue as soon as possible.

Re: Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard facing issue with new upgrade

You have to Lay your PC flat plus recognize the area where the RAM chips are. They are able to frequently be establishing toward the "front" of the Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard, which is in contact with the front of your PC, as well as look like long, slim, rectangular PC chips standing at right angles to the board. You will probably have two to four of them seated in their slots after that to each other. Then you have to liberate one of your RAM chips from its position plus cautiously lay it sideways in a static-free region. Then you have to Close your PC, plug it in as well as start to check to observe if removing this chip resolve the issue. If it did not, unplug your PC again, and then you have to open the case as well as switch RAM chips previous to attempting again. Then you have to Repeat until the entire of your memory slots have been experienced.

From my suggestion you have to recognize as well as alter your SATA or IDE hard drive plugs. Your hard drive associates will be either IDE or SATA (slim black cables).then you have to trace the cable starting the back of your hard drive to the Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard as well as unplug the cable from the Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard, plugging it in a dissimilar port of the similar category, which be supposed to be close by. Then you have to Power on your PC to check if this resolves the problem.

From my discussion you have to take out as well as reseat your Video Card. Most motherboards approach by means of just one AGP or PCI-E slot for a video card, which be able to be, recognized as regularly the major peripheral card on your Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard that your monitor plugs into. Then you have to unscrew your video card from the case as well as, if you have an onboard video input on your Gigabyte GA-MA770-US3 motherboard, plug your monitor into it before checking your PC again. If not, then reseat your video card snugly back in position as well as check your computer system.