Thread: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3P motherboard requires new data to DMI

Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3P motherboard requires new data to DMI

I lately updated the BIOS from F2 to at the present F9. Following this, the message appears saying that “AMD Data Change...Update New Data to DMI”. I have done the step by step update like F2 to F9. I also make use of Q-flash from a Fat32 USB stick. The motive behind the update is that I would like to insert the AMD Phenom II X 6 1090T CPU in the motherboard. I also did the Windows & re-install but didn’t help at all. The motherboard is Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3P rev 1.0. Do you have anything to say about it?

Re: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3P motherboard requires new data to DMI

I look forward to what came about was that you abandoned to put out of action the maintain DMI Data lying on the QFlash homepage when you accomplished the BIOS revise. Therefore you will require to reflash the most up-to-date edition furthermore make certain that you choose the disable selection this occasion. It's probable that you as well have several additional problems but treaty with single obsession at a moment.

For your issue I think you should clear the CMOS. But initial you require to unplug the PC from the power hole. Then:If motherboard is outfitted by way of Clear CMOS switch then push it. If it has CLR_CMOS jumper then put a jumper lid on top of the two pins to provisionally short them or employ a metal thing similar to a screwdriver to short these pins for 5 seconds. Place the jumper flipside into its earlier location.

I think that clearing the CMOS is the best option to resolve your problem. You necessitate taking away the CMOS battery and additionally wait for 10 minutes to reset and clear it. But as an alternative of in the offing you can make use of a metal thing similar to a screwdriver to stroke the positive as well as negative terminals of the CMOS container. Assembling them short on behalf of 5 seconds. Put back the CMOS. Now it is cleared and you can plug up the computer keen on the power hole. Once you are able to boot up the BIOS, Load Optimized Defaults and save it.