There is a small misunderstanding With my specification.
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 (rev. 2)
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition
- RAM: Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz/PC3-10666 XMS3 DHX Memory Kit (TW3X4G1333C9DHX)
- PSU :Corsair GS800
- GPU:Inno3D GeForce GTX470
- HDD: 2x Western Digital WD360GD 36.7Gb "Raptor" SATA HDD
I connected each and every parts together and turns up the power. The computer doesn't growth precedent post confirm (BIOS screen) as well as acknowledges me by way of 12 short beeps pursued by a small pause, then beeps frequent. I have rechecked all part. Everything seems to be the same. What is the meaning of those 12 beeps? Do you any idea about that?