Thread: Acer Aspire: not booting with Gigabyte X58A UD3R Rev 2 Motherboard

Acer Aspire: not booting with Gigabyte X58A UD3R Rev 2 Motherboard

A Gigabyte X58A UD3R Rev 2 Motherboard is attached with my newly bought Acer Aspire laptop. The laptop is very much impressed me by its features and obviously its look is great. I basically use this machine for the official along with the home entertainment purpose. I used this one for access internet from both my official and home network. The machine is assembled with Intel i7 950 CPU along with 3GB RAM and 500 GB SATA hard drive. My laptop is running on windows 7 platform, ok now the problem is that the machine is not booted up, whenever I tried to start the machine it turns into cool mode. I am not having such idea on this type of problem. What should I do? Suggest me something to resolve this issue.

Re: Acer Aspire: not booting with Gigabyte X58A UD3R Rev 2 Motherboard

Did you try with the safe mode? I had the similar issue in my Dell laptop, which I thought that, the issue might be for the hardware device, but was wrong. After a complete research on this issue, I found that this is simp[ly the windows problem. So for that I tried with the system repair technique and the problem is solved. I also like to recommend you to go through this [process, this will also definitely be help you. So of that first of all start your machine in safe mode after the machine will appear in your machine, now go to the system tool under accessories inside of start menu. Look for the system repair option, click on this and wait till the process completes. It will automatically reboot your machine, now you will be able to start your machine in normal mode.

Generally as per my knowledge I found that, this type of problem might be occurred for the windows version that you are using. The operating system that you are using is must be compatible with the hardware specification that you assembled in your machine. If in your machine having the same windows problem is arrives then I suggest you one process, go through this one, it will definitely help you. Insert the windows installation disk and start your machine in safe mode, if you are not able to start in normal, press the key from your keyboard for the appear the installation window, for that screen select the repair or windows repair option. Begin the process. I hope by this you will be overcome form the problem that you mentioned in your post.

As you mentioned in your post that the motherboard is not getting start, so this completely sounds as the power supply problem in your hardware device, so I think there should be one process either consult with a technical person or purchase a new one. Be sure that the motherboard which you are going attach in your machine should be compatible with the windows version and along with the other hardware devices that you are using. Though your CPU is turns in cool mode, so this should be power issue. I was facing the similar issue in my machine and after that I searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found any such positive way to solve this type of hardware issue. I consult with the manufacturer technician and replace the motherboard.

I am using this same motherboard in my machine which I am using with F5 BIOS. Along with that other specifications of my machine 1TB hard drive and 4 GB RAM. The RAM speed is good and CPU clock speed is also looks fine. I recently upgrade my machine with this motherboard and after that onwards I am facing a problem regarding this hardware. From last few days I tried to boot my machine via USB port. But not able to do this, the machine start but after the manufacture logo is appear in the screen, the machine power button starts blinking. I tried with the way those are known to me, but nothing is helped me. I remove the battery from the machine and again re-insert this one, but still the problem arrives. Why this type of problem occurring with the USB flash drive. Is there anyone having any such idea on this problem? Suggest me something to solve this problem.