Thread: Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H power on and off loop mode.

Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H power on and off loop mode.

First plug it in the power on and off loop thing. After that moved the ram around not anything happened at first except it got out of the on and off loop. I found No video again turn it on and off. Few minutes afterward wouldn't turn back on. I desired to test it all before I place it in its real case.Please help me to get rid of this issue. My computer specifications are:

Processor : I7 860
    hard disk : seagate 750GB HD
    Graphic card : Xfx gt240
    power supply : 350 watt no name
    Kingston 1G x 2, PC3 8500, slots 1,3

Re: Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H power on and off loop mode.

Well the noticeable thing is the crap power supply you are attempting to make use of with the rest of the decent components .No doubt it will not function. Find yourself a good quality power supply of as a minimum 600 watt if possible 80+ qualified. Because that PSU is not strong enough. You be supposed to always purchase the most excellent power supply you are able to pay for as it is the most essential part of your set up.

I am not saving on it; I just have not obtained it up till now. This is my first build, I presently required to analysis it before I got whole thing else in as well as think 350 would be acquit but i guess not. So I’m assuming this motherboard is toast at that moment after it would not start the last moment? If I am wrong please correct me I think the issue is with the mobo.

Hi, No your motherboard as well as all the components will be well. When you obtain your appropriate power supply it is supposed to be okay.I apologies, I did not imply to offend however you would be surprised people do in reality purchase the cheapest power supply and are after that amazed that they have troubles. It’s just that the small power supply just would not be man sufficient for the components you were making use of. What power supply are you getting to change it?

Did a better power supply resolve this? I am having accurately the similar problem with my new GA-H55M-UD2H however by means of a Corsair 430CX. Powers up for a second after that die as well as takes an only some seconds for the fans to spin down after that the procedure show again. Just two times stayed on however I have not observed any output on screen. Each time it is this similar on / off loop. Have attempted removing different components however always the same.

I do not know in this case as the person has not updated the thread however more often it is not a power supply issue. It may be due to user error where they have not plugged in extra 12v connection or else it be likely to be the power supply themselves.As mentioned above will help you to assist your issue and they are not necessarily defective however just not a good design for the system.