Thread: Need help about Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H motherboard Drivers

Need help about Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H motherboard Drivers

I have bought the Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H motherboard from my friend. The problem is that I forget to get the motherboard CD from him. For now I am using the driver CD which came along with other version of gigabyte motherboard. But I think there is lacking in performance. So I have decided to update all the drivers for a correct version. I have downloaded some from the gigabyte website. Does that downloaded file include all the drivers I necessitate for motherboard’s chipset, controller, chips and devices? Does it include everything that we get in CD? Please solve my doubt clearly.

Re: Need help about Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H motherboard Drivers

Yes. Of course. You will get all the drivers for your model of motherboard from the gigabyte product website. Why the manufacturer will be going to cheat on this. There is no reason to tell about lacking in some components driver. If you can’t get specific driver for the MB, you can get it from the other website. There are also some 3rd party website which will freely provide whatever the version of driver for any kind of MB.

As far as I know the Gigabyte is a leading motherboard manufacturer compare to Intel. You will get most of the motherboard chipset driver either from the Gigabyte website or from any other. You might not get all the driver but as far the gigabyte provide major driver which will enough to run computer. For other driver you can get it from any other manufacturer like the Realtek for sound driver, on-board Graphic driver and on-board LAN driver etc.

You may get all the driver which are necessary for Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H motherboard. But I think it will be little hard to find the most up-to-date driver. The gigabyte will not put its recent drivers on their site. Those you can only get with the board itself, not from any third party vendors. Still you don’t need updated drivers in order to run your computer. Just make sure that you have the relevant drives for it. You can easily Boot OS without any issue.

It is not a hard thing to get either the relevant or up-to-date driver for any motherboard. The problem is getting the latest BIOS version for it. Not all the website provides the BIOS update. Sometimes the gigabyte product site itself doesn’t include the new release. If you search on Google for your motherboard drivers you will get lots of result which will offer you free download for any version of firmware.