Thread: Does GA-MA770-DS3P motherboard supports add-on cards in the x16 PCI-e slot

Does GA-MA770-DS3P motherboard supports add-on cards in the x16 PCI-e slot

I am using computer since I was in the school now I am in collage and I am doing the Bsc IT. A motherboard added to the HP Pavilion desktop. Actually I am using this desktop for the presentation of the college projects and also for playing games on it. I have recently purchased a gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3P motherboard which I want to set up to the system and my question is that is this motherboard will support the add on cards on its X16 PCI-e slot. Please enlighten me to this confusion. Thanks in advance to you all for the help.

Re: Does GA-MA770-DS3P motherboard supports add-on cards in the x16 PCI-e slot

As you are here to get out of the confusion which you are having with add-on card to the X16 PCIE slot. Then I would like to tell you that if you are using the PCIE slot then try to use the PCIE card which should be physically fit with the slot. I hope you will find this paragraph helpful to you for some extent. I Have seen many people who are confused that the BIOS version is might not be supported as the BIOS are limited. Hope this is much enough to get the confusion away.

Hello everyone. Here I come to you to find out if anyone has encountered this kind of problem. My GA-MA770-DS3 cowardly abandoned me after 10 months of operation: security, so no problem except it took me five months to recover, but it was not the fault of Gigabyte. Still a concern, at the same time, and processor arrays have been botched and also no problem with the power supply. I bought a new processor Phenom and new bars. A few months after I offer a last generation with latest certifications and everything without worries. Only today we go again: the ignition, all Valve turn the LED drive is fixed and impossible to turn off the PC button. I test strips on another computer: dead again. And then I'm afraid for the CPU. I am waiting for the suggestion and thanks in advance for the help.

I think to get the solution you need to do some cleaning in the CMOS which might be helpful to you. For doing this just follows the steps given below:
    • First of all shut down the PC and remove the 220v
    • Now shunt the 2 pins near the battery named CLR-CMOS for 2-3 seconds with a jumper using a paper clip or screwdriver
    • After this remove the jumper and deliver the 220v and boot
    • Now go into the bios and do a load optimized default then change your options as desired
    • Now save all the settings and quit the process.

Thank you for your response and your suggestions. Yes, I have tried just about everything, including the clear CMOS. And just like the first time the two bars are dead .The first time the motherboard was defective because it was well back in save and repaired. And my first CPU was dead too. Once everything is removed and nothing starts except the fans. Increasingly impossible to extinguish it with a long press on the switch. Just like the first time. If not impossible to access the bios since the screen stays black. The graphics card has survived the first crash and still works. I must say that if I did not put new bars, a new CPU and a new PSU probably something else, but here everything is new except the motherboard and graphics card. I really see nothing but the motherboard and I must say I have a few balls, which I only bought the Gigabyte.

Thanks for your answer, Yes I do, however the .bat is inquire me intended for a .reg which do not exist. The .bat is seemed in favor of a file named TAPISRV restricted Mode by means of LocalSystem.reg additional than this folder does not survive. Simply TAPISRV by means of LocalSystem.reg survive. I have attempted to rename TAPISRV by means of LocalSystem.reg into TAPISRV restricted Mode by means of LocalSystem.reg and it is functioning. But later than that, not anything happened when introduction HiPath TAPI 170 SPV2.msi. It is similar on the way to the system is stop right absent later than being launched. The attach TAPISRV_exclusive_Mode_with_LocalSystem.reg file will perform together: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\TapiSrv] and [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost]. Right be familiar with, we are opinion there is amazing wrong by means of all Manipulations we encompass done previous to, so we are frustrating to fresh up the registry and are demanding to discover why the MSI perform nothing at what time we open it. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.