Thread: Intel i5-660 and GA-P55A-UD3 not booting up

Intel i5-660 and GA-P55A-UD3 not booting up

I am having a Gigabyte X58A UD3R Rev 2 Motherboard which is compatible with the Intel i5-660 processor, attached with my newly bought HP laptop. The other specifications of my machine are 3GB RAM and 320 GB Hard drive. The laptop is running with the windows vista platform. From few days I am facing a problem which is quite disappoint me with my new machine, the machine is not booting up. After start the machine, it ask me for the start the machine in safe mode or in the other modes except the normal mode, sometimes it starts in normal and sometimes after click on eth safe mode the machine simply turns off. What should I do? I can’t understand why this problem occurring in my machine. Any suggestion on this issue will be appreciated.

Re: Intel i5-660 and GA-P55A-UD3 not booting up

As per my knowledge about this problem, that you mentioned in your post might be occurred for the windows platform that you are using. So I think by windows repair this type of problem might be resolved. For that first of I recommend you to leave your machine in power mode. After few minute, start your machine and start pressing DEL button, check the BIOS settings in your machine. After that if your machine starts then try to enter in to the safe mode and from there select the windows repair option form start menu, go through this process I hope this will somehow help you.

The problem that you mentioned in your post is sounds as the hardware issue, might be the RAM that you are using is corrupted. For that there is only suggest I can suggest you to consult with the manufacturer technical person and talk about this problem. This one might be replaced or recover. I had the similar issue in my Acer machine, I searched almost everywhere for the solution of this problem. But did not found anything, after that I consult with the manufacturer and they simply replace the Ram, now there is no problem with the RAM or other hardware device in my machine.

I am facing almost the similar issue in my machine, which is not booting up. The machine specifications of the my machine are like 3GB RAM, 500GB hard drive and along with that Intel iCore i7 processor. The machine is assembling with the motherboard that you are using. The problem is that, the machine is starts but after few second before the manufacturer logo is appear into the screen, the machine turns off automatically the power starts blinking, without power off the machine directly, this one not start again. I not able to go for the costing which is taking if i will repair the machine, so please suggest me any trick to solve this problem without go for any costing. I hope someone from here will be definitely helps me. Any input on this problem will be very much thankful.