Thread: Cannot boot GA-870A-UD3

Cannot boot GA-870A-UD3

I build a new system and Installed Win 7 was well. Installed motherboard drivers and that was also all right. Ran primes for one more hour. I forget to ensure temps but examining the motherboard during primary boot CPU was reading 25 degree's. Through the i7 was running approximately 35 degrees C. I Plugged in Ethernet cable and after that system went down. I tried to start it back up and motherboard does not seem to obtain power. CPU fan also does not blow. Then I placed in motherboard speaker and nothing happens. Then tried one more PSU but it comes up with the same result. Any suggestion on this will be good because I do not have to RMA. Does this indicate that the motherboard is bad? Please help.

Re: Cannot boot GA-870A-UD3

I think that the connection with the motherboard is loose and so it is not booting. You should remove all the connections from your motherboard and then again make those connections. This time, make sure that all the connections are tight and at the proper place. You can also change the cables if you feel that it is faulty. Once you are sure that all the connections are tight and perfect then boot your system. This time it will boot surely.

IF the connection of the RAM to the motherboard is not proper then also it can give the similar problem. Ram is the main memory of the computer and if that is not connected properly then the operating system cannot be loaded in and your will never start. So open that computer case and remove the RAM from there. Clean that gently with the soft cloth and clear the moisture on that if any. Once you are done with this then insert it back or try some other slot on motherboard. If that is due to RAM then it will solve the problem.

The BIOS in your case may be outdated. If that is outdated then it may create the problems for you. So you should search for the latest BIOS available on the internet and install that. I have seen many of the cases like this where updating the BIOS to the latest version of the BIOS will solve the issue. So there is no problem if you give it a try. If it cannot help you then it will not harm your system in any manner. So there is no risk to try this.

As you told that you are making it new so I am quite sure that you are having a new motherboard also. If that is showing you the issues like this then you can go to the dealer from where you bought the motherboard and ask them for the issue. I am sure that they will help you as it new and it is also under warranty period. If you are not satisfied with the dealer then you can take this directly to manufacture and they will replace that.

It may be your PSU that is making the issue for the motherboard. If the motherboard is not getting the proper power supply from the PSU then also it will never boot the system. So if it is possible then check your PSU on some other computer or any other PSU on your computer and check if that makes the PSU as faulted. So replace the PSU and boot the system. This time it will definitely boot the system. Good Luck!!!