Thread: System is getting down randomly on new gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard

System is getting down randomly on new gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard

I just got my new gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard as well as the functioning of this gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard was amazing, however after a number of days the PC is having the problem of restarting constantly after a number of gap of time, I do not recognize what the problem is however the restarting is assembly my work frenzied plus I am not able to do my work correctly please advise me a answer as well as tell me what type of difficulty my gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard is getting through.

Re: System is getting down randomly on new gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard

The most excellent answer for resolving the reboot issue is by clearing the CMOS , which be able to be complete by take out the batteries plus unplugging the PSU, next you have to do the act of clicking plus holding the case power button for a minutes or two. after that after the procedure is complete place the battery back into the device plug it in as well as observe whether the similar issues prevail or not.

If the above explanation does not effort for this issue after that you be able to observe to it that whether the 24 pin plus the 8 pin power cable are attached to the gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard properly. The issue of the bond is able to be a problem if they are not associated correctly. Make sure the entire the cables to board be supposed to be connected properly plus seem if some of the wires are left with no connection.

The issue is able to also be reasoned if you have changed the memory configuration. This will be reason for load in the gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard because of usual alter in the memory management configuration. The maker of the motherboard is able to too be changed as well as the brand new motherboard build be able to solve the issue of rebooting. Larger PSU be able to as well resolve the issues of reboot problems which are tend to be 600w, however you need a larger PSU for the gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard.

First, BIOS can be reset easily with the "clear cmos" button on the back of the motherboard near the mouse and keyboard ports. No need to pull battery/unplug etc.

To isolate problems you might follow this procedure:

* Clear the CMOS by pressing the reset button. This loads BIOS defaults.
    * Open computer. If your computer is dirty blow out the dust. Check for clean slots and connectors during all the following steps.
    * With computer UNPLUGGED FROM POWER pull off ALL your power connections and reseat them.
    * Check to make sure your processor HEATSINK is firmly attached to your processor.
    * Next, pull out your memory, then reseat it.
    * Next, pull off your video card then reseat it firmly.
    * Disconnect all other cards/devices like DVD's, TV Tuners, etc., except your operating system boot drive (usually drive C: )
    * Plug in the power and start your system. Check to make sure the processor HEATSINK FAN is running. Use your computer for a while and see if it crashes. You can try running a processor intensive test program like Prime95 (free online) to try and force a system crash. If you have problems during this time then you know you have either a: Processor, motherboard, memory/RAM, Video card or power supply problem. (Check to make sure the Power Supply FAN is operating too.)
    * If your computer works well for several hours, plug in ONE other item DVD, sound card, TV card, etc. and check for problems. If ok for serveral hours, plug in ONE more item. Continue till you've found a problem device.

From you're description I might guess you have an overheating problem which may cause your system to shut down. Is your case well ventilated?

Good luck!
    Last edited by Ooomwizard; 12-01-2011 at 10:56 PM.