Thread: My system failed to boot up on GA-H57M-USB3 motherboard

My system failed to boot up on GA-H57M-USB3 motherboard

I have Gigabyte GA-H57M-USB3 motherboard on my computer in which I have installed windows 7.but I am getting some problem during boot up. When I attempt to turn it on, it starts up after that instantly turns off. Next regarding one to two seconds afterward it turns on once more after that turns off. My system failed to boot up on GA-H57M-USB3 motherboard. So please give me some advice so that I can solve my problem. Please………

Re: My system failed to boot up on GA-H57M-USB3 motherboard

This issue may occur because of memory. If you have installed mismatched memory modules, the system may not boot. You have to confirm the memory you have installed has been experienced by means of your GA-H57M-USB3 motherboard. To discover the tested memory list for your GA-H57M-USB3 motherboard, you have to open Tested Memory. If the memory is compatible, you have to attempt take out as well as reinstalling the memory modules to make sure they are installed properly.

Make sure the drive ribbon cables within the PC are attach properly as well as strongly. For IDE drives, you have to make sure the compass reading of pin 1 of the hard drive wire. A wire associated backwards may reason the PC not to power up. You have to make sure that the wires between the chassis face panel to the desktop board are plug up in correctly to the onboard headers.

This may happen because of processor. If you have installed a mismatched processor, the system will not boot. Make sure the chosen processor model is right for your GA-H57M-USB3 motherboard. Some processors need specific desktop board edition as well as BIOS revisions. To locate the supported processor list for your GA-H57M-USB3 motherboard, you have to open Supported Processors. If the processor is compatible, you have to attempt take out as well as reinstalling the processor to make sure it is installed properly.

makes sure for shorts as well as overloads through taking out unneeded items like additional controller cards. Maintain merely the desktop board, power supply, memory as well as processor installed. If the system boots, it is probable there is a short or overload by means of one of the components that you detached or one of those components is out of order. Put back each of unneeded items one at a time until you separate which one is reason the trouble.