Thread: USB 3.0 is not responding with my Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard

USB 3.0 is not responding with my Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard

Het I have computer running windows 7.in which I have Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard. I am working on this computer from long time and I am working on this without any problem but recently when I am trying to connect USB 3.0 with my Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard. USB 3.0 is having issue with my new Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard. so please suggest me something what I have to do to get out from this issue.

Re: USB 3.0 is not responding with my Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard

Hey first of all you have to check for that physical damage. USB is predestined to service detachable devices. For the reason of this, a USB plug that has been handled too approximately be able to bend the pins on the USB 3.0 connector on the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard. As well, if a USB 3.0 cable is pulled in excess of in the incorrect direction, it is able to be reason behind the USB connector on the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard to become movable or even fracture off the motherboard.

Make sure your ports for correct wiring. The USB 3.0 ports on the front or top of a PC case have interior wires that attach to the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard. Now and again these wires may not have been associated correctly, or at all. If this is the situation, you will perhaps have to open the case as well as visually examine where the wires are going to. If you are knowledgeable with case internals, you may be capable to solve this issue by consulting the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard manual for the correct connections. If not, you be supposed to consult a technician or customer support if the PC is in warranty.

A PC operating system is capable to configure the USB 3.0 port. For instance, if a good USB driver is not in position, the USB device plugged into the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard may not be predictable, or it may not function at the right speed. Some devices, such as mouse as well as keyboards, have universal drivers installed in the operating system so that these devices are instantaneously predictable. Other devices, such as printers, must have software installed in the operating system for the USB 3.0 devices to be completely predictable as well as utilized by the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard.

USB 3.0 is designed to take 5 volts of power to a device, and data. A malfunctioning USB device be able to throw a power surge to the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard, which makes the USB 3.0 connection, as well as perhaps even the whole PC, act randomly. In the other way, a malfunctioning USB 3.0 port on a Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R motherboard be able to harm a USB device by sending in excess of power during the cable.