Thread: Type Of RAM That Can Be Used along With The System

Type Of RAM That Can Be Used along With The System

I have been making the use of the computer system since long and also it is that the RAM that I was just making use of is of very much a kind of the old age as you can just call it all. And also it is that my father is just going to give me a new RAM that can be used by me for the computer that I am just making use of. But now the main problem is that the dad has told me which one of the RAM should be brought by me, but I just said that I can have any one of the RAM for the computer system that is being used by me.

Re: Type Of RAM That Can Be Used along With The System

The only thing is that I just wanted to get the information of the files that are being used by you. And also please tell that what kind of the specification is being needed by you when you are just going to make use of the files that is being used by peoples for the purpose of the various other RAM's that are being used by you. The main thing is the RAM is you can just make use of the, and also it is that the system, which is better compatible with the files, also matter a lot because when you just get the RAM for the system that you are just telling me.

I just planning to get the RAM that will support the features that has been given by me below and also the files that are being used for the system that is just being defined by me:
    I just wanted to make use of the 2 DIMM Slots that is said to be of the DDRAM.
    • The other thing is that I wanted to get the details of the 184 pin, which will have the 2.5V, and also the machine of the 64 bit, the other option is that you can just make use of the DDR 200,266,333.
    • And also it is that you can just have the RAM max memory up to 2GB.
    • And also it is that it is not making use of the ECC support that can be made use in the form of the unbuffered format.

See that whether it work well with the system that you have just defined or not.

You can just make use of the PC3200 that are being used for the thinking of the use of the high speed RAMs that can be sued for the system that has been defined to you. And also it is that the speed of the RAM, also matters when you are just making use of it. And in my case the use of the DDR is being used for the backward compatibility and so you don’t have to worry for any of the files when you are just making use of the RAM.

And also it is that if you are just not making use of the RAM of the Thwapy, but the main problem is that you can make use of the files of that is being used for the RAM of the Thwapy is that it matters when you are making use of the 400 mhz. The motherboard will run out faster and also it is that it can be made capable to work with the files that are not being supported by it in the start.