Thread: Require help selecting Motherboard for Intel Core2Duo processor

Require help selecting Motherboard for Intel Core2Duo processor

Well I am searching into buying a latest motherboard so I can insert some more Ram. My present motherboard is P5L-MX and was a very terrible selection by me. I require a motherboard that supports a Core2Duo and it should have slots that hold 667 MHz and 800 MHz, it must have four slots for RAM. The single place I can find these things from is from this website. I was eager for anything it does not issue, microt atx or normal atx. Also I need some value for money mother board which can give me durability as well as long period warranty.

Re: Require help selecting Motherboard for Intel Core2Duo processor

There are different sites that you can search for this thing but the main thing is that i am giving you some important tips that you need to use while choosing the best suitable mother board for you .first decide what you are searching for. Be precise if you are searching for a motherboard to maintain high end CPU's, a number of gigabytes of RAM, numerous hard drives or additional options. Begin with what you require for a motherboard to do. Then find out your budget. As you are budgeting, ensure that you keep in mind what you will be costs on supplementary components if you are building your complete computer.

As per my knowledge Intel motherboards are known as most dependable. Gigabyte makes a fine board as does Abit and Asus. The 965 series by Intel should go well with you. Intel usually offers four different methods of discontinuous your BIOS. There is the express bios that you do with Windows, the DOS compatible version, an ISO intended for burning to CD if you are running a dissimilar operating systems and the *.BIO file if you do anything incorrect as it is the urgent situation recovery BIOS. As about the RAM, if you want to buy the get at least 667 to equivalent with the Core2Duo appropriately.

I think you should go with MSI P965 Platinum Intel Core 2 Duo Motherboard because The MSI P965 Platinum motherboard is well-suited with ATi's CrossFire technology, therefore there are two physical PCI Express x16 slots available on the motherboard, however only the main slot acquire a full 16 PCI express lanes to itself. The yellow PCI Express Lite slot has four lanes, two of which come from the two PCI Express x1 slots when it’s in exercise as per to MSI certification. It’s also value for money.

Here I can confidentially suggest you to go with ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 motherboard. This motherboard supports for SATA 6GB/s and USB 3.0.It can support LGA1366 socket. It has Intel X58/ICH10R Chipset. RAM capacity of up to 24GB – DDR3. It Includes 8 channel of high definition audio. Gigabit LAN is of 10/100/1000. It also supports NVIDIA with two ways SLI and ATI. It built with quad-GPU CrossFireX technology. Consisting 2 x USB 3.0 Ports. It’s really high performances motherboard and compatible with nearby all processor. Its really value for money.