Thread: Is it better to have Intel Pentium4 Dual Core processor of 3.4Ghz speed

Is it better to have Intel Pentium4 Dual Core processor of 3.4Ghz speed

I'm searching to build my individual computer soon with a budget of approximately Euro 1500 (but that's the supreme limit). I'm not searching for the most excellent of the whole thing, as that will go more than the Euro 1500 boundary but what type of hardware is going to install up and perform better for the next 3-5 years? that is why I'm searching for the Intel Pentium4 Dual Core processor which the maximum over clocking speed of about 3.4Ghz as the heart, it's dominant as well as it's not too expensive, but at the similar time many people suggested to buy the AMD processor don’t know why ? They were telling me to buy that processor as I need Intel one. Should I be purchase 1 or 2 GB of RAM? is there a obvious distinction or can I go for 1GB as well as save some money at the same time? if anybody can recommend sites or any other assistance will be grateful.

Re: Is it better to have Intel Pentium4 Dual Core processor of 3.4Ghz speed

I would suggest you to buy the intel Core2 Duo processor rather than Intel Dual Core processor because it has very fine performance as durability is concern is concern. You can verify out at the Ebuyer, Microdirect, Dabs, Savastore when it opens under latest possession. Your friends told you about to huy the AMD one because it is cheAper than intel processor to about Euro 100. And though this AMD processor have very nice overclocking speed more than 4.0 GHZ.

As you've estimate a Pentium dual core at 3.4ghz be able to compatible with the 9-series cpu? I wouldn't trouble with any Intel chip additional than the core2 duo series because: The older planning Intel used had more pipeline stage (up to 16). They perform using the quite lousy net burst technique. They can also lash out a marvelous amount of heat owing to their high megahertz rating since this wants much power to run it. As an example, the p4 965 great ran at 3.73ghz, had a fsb of 1066mhz as well as 2 cores all with 2 MB cache. It also price in the expanse of 600.00. The Core2 duo E6400 performs at 1.83 GHz, has a fsb of 1.2 mhz, and 2 cores both with 2 MB of cache memory. It also, when running at apex, puts out less than partial heat of the 965 over.

You will require a decent motherboard as well as ram to obtain the best out of the core2 duo, but then this is the similar for any processor whether Intel or AMD. The Core 2 Duo boards at release were rather costly but you can buy a decent one now for about 90.00 as maker of such items are creating more and more pushing cost low. I would recommend the 965 or 975 chipset, 680 if you're purchasing for dual graphics.

Many people support AMD simply since up until Intel launched the core 2 Duo processor’s AMD chips were the ones which peoples buy, as well as have created a terrific follower base. But its very significant that now AMD are advertising their preceding top end chip the FX-62 at 310.00. It was closer to 600.00 prior to C2D release. Granted division of this is suitable to the fact AMD have now stimulated to 65nm developing for their chips (less significant gap among the cpu 'wafers' significance more transistors, less heat, less power wanted) and these fresh EE (Energy capable) cpu's also, in several models, run faster than the FX-62.