Thread: ASUS P5N-E sli 650i motherboard does not boot properly

ASUS P5N-E sli 650i motherboard does not boot properly

Hey I have asus computer in which I am working on windows 7 without any problem but now because of some problem my ASUS P5N-E sli 650i motherboard does not boot properly. I don’t know why this is happening I have tried 2 to 3 time to get solve this issue but nothings happens so please tell me what I have to do to get out of this issue as soon as possible so please suggest me about motherboard problem….

Re: ASUS P5N-E sli 650i motherboard does not boot properly

First of all you have to make sure that the PC is plugged into a dependable power source. Undependable or out of order home wiring or electrical surges be able to fry a motherboard's sensitive implement, plus be able to as well reason startup issues for the circuits. Then you have to Attempt plugging the desktop into a latest power outlet.

Make sure for updates to the ASUS P5N-E sli 650i motherboard's firmware or maintain software. Asus frequently problems updates as well as patches that solve ordinary errors. Visit the official asus download site plus go into the product name as well as model of your asus motherboard into the "Search" bar. Click "Search" to place the entire updates to the motherboard firmware. Download as well as go after the on-screen without delay to install. On the other hand, press “Desktop Boards” to run an automatic online scan that rapidly makes sure your motherboard for relevant patches as well as driver updates.

From my opinion you have to pay attention for your PC's fan. A continually running fan, or a fan that does not run in any way, may sign an issue by means of your PC's interior cooling system. Unpredictable great temperatures are able to reason motherboard issues. Then you have to ask your PC's unique producer manual for rule on solving the PC fan.