Thread: After a Ram upgrade on Compaq Armada e500 the system crashed

After a Ram upgrade on Compaq Armada e500 the system crashed

Hey I am working on Compaq Armada e500 laptop running windows 7. Recently I have upgraded my RAM but after upgrade I am facing some problem in my Compaq Armada e500 laptop. My Compaq Armada e500 system is crashes. So please suggest me your opinion related to my problem so that I can solve this problem as soon as possible. Waiting for any reply…

Re: After a Ram upgrade on Compaq Armada e500 the system crashed

Open up your Compaq Armada e500 laptop as well as place the RAM sticks on your motherboard .make sure the manual for your motherboard if you are uncertain if you do not contain a manual, make a note of the make as well as model which are printed on the motherboard, you be supposed to be capable to obtain the manual from the producer website. There are frequently simply one or two RAM sticks, however there may be up to four.

Take out the RAM sticks through quietly however firmly clicking along the levers on also last part of the RAM slot. Make a note of which slots you are taking out the sticks from; as you will require putting back them afterward. On one occasion the RAM is not in, put it on a clean, non-metallic surface plus utilize the air duster to take out several dusts from the RAM stick as well as the RAM slots on the motherboard.

After starting your Compaq Armada e500 laptop again as well as go in the BIOS setup screen. place the choice which set the boot organize for devices in your Compaq Armada e500 laptop as well as adjust it thus that also floppy drive or CD drive is initial in the arrange, depending on which kind of disk you place Memtest on. place the Memtest disk into your Compaq Armada e500 laptop now, as well as way out the BIOS setup, creation certain that your adjustment are saved.

Now place the case back on your Compaq Armada e500 laptop, plug in the power as well as begin it up. At this step your issues may be solved if dusty RAM was the problem. If not, you will require running a number of checks to decide if your RAM is injured. Memtest86+ is high-quality software for checking your memory, so go to site as well as download Memtest86+ - you will almost certainly wish for to get the "Bootable ISO" version, which is able to be burned onto a CD. Failing that obtain the "Pre-compiled package for floppy" which has the whole thing you require to place the program on a bootable floppy disk. carry on once you have Memtest86+ on either a CD or a floppy disk.