Thread: Sandy Bridge motherboard board

Sandy Bridge motherboard board

I just heard that Sandy Bridge motherboard board is now come out and available in market. Is this true? Because, it is truly great board. If this is true then must require the whole detail about this. Require its features, description, capacity and the whole this which you know. So please if you know about this then share it with me and with all, whoever wishes to know about this!!!

Re: Sandy Bridge motherboard board

My friends just buy this that comes with nice features. So just look at the features of it:
    1. ASRock DuraCap, 100 percent Japan prepared high quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
    2. Digi Power, Advanced V8 + 2 Power Phase Design
    3. Supports Intel K sequence unlocked CPU
    4. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2133
    5. Supports ATI Quad CrossFireX, 3 Way CrossFireX
    6. Supports NVIDIA Quad SLI
    7. Supports ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU), immediate Boot, immediate Flash, Multi Fan Speed Control, AIWI, SmartView
    8. Combo Cooler Option
    9. Free Software: CyberLink DVD Suite

Unless your motherboard just has 2 PCIe 16 and one other slot which in the center of the PCIe slots or at either end then dual card triple slot clearance is going to make you misplace expansion slots regardless of board layout. As to the OP this makes anybody that went with 1366 or 1156 i7 seem better and better. If the ASRock board is 7200 INR then the top tier overclocking Asus and EVGA boards will be in the more than 8100 INR. You can perform that currently with a 1366 or 1156 board and no need to pay a premium for the gaping chips to overclock. I think Sandy Bridge is great for what it is but the enthusiast market will have to stay for 2011.

Basic Tier 1 Hybrid graphics LGA1155 Boards will be offered down to approximately 3600 INR and Yes Premium Overclocking targeted boards will be around 9000+ INR, Asus Maximus Formula P55 MB, 8800 INR, so this is a small price premium. Early Information on SB Air overclocking is reporting 5.9GHz. Your welcome to your opinion although one time confirmed I plan to be running at 5 GHz+ with a 15 percent IPC gain for the majority applications and 60 to 100 percent+ increase possible for Floating Point applications as they are re-coded.