Thread: Loud Noises Coming From Stock Fan Of The Core 2 Duo

Loud Noises Coming From Stock Fan Of The Core 2 Duo

I am planning to make the use of the Intel Core 2 Duo system and have heard some problems that have been faced by it. I am planning to overclock the processor in near future but my plans are for the making of the computer that can work well. And the main reason is that I have heard that noise is being caused for the processor that is being used of the Intel Core 2 Duo. Please tell me the solutions that can be used for this and the use of the better fan that can be used.

Re: Loud Noises Coming From Stock Fan Of The Core 2 Duo

I have also heard that the use of the stock of the fan can be used for the system that is making the sound and causing you the problems. Also you can make the use of the Zalman fan. And the use of the Zalman fan is much quieter. The Zalman is said to be max and made for the best of the use and then can louder and then can be cooler for the case for which it is being used.

The max speed of the Zalman is 37.1 dB which is said to be pretty loud and then it run to speed that can be made for the speed and can be overclocked. And it is not necessary that you need to run that at the speed that is being designated to the use of the overclocking and can be worth for the 50 $ and can be used for exclusively for the noise reduction. And also it can be used for the cool master and it can be pretty useful for the work that can be used for the overclocking.

You can also make the use of the stock fan which is going to be quite and it can be understood that the version of the Intel’s is being used for the superior that can be used for the older versions that are particularly being used. This option should be very useful for you and can be further most useful for the lowering of the noises and then it can be used for the stock fan that are being normally used for fan in the CPU.