Thread: Sound Stutter In GA-EP45-UD3P Motherboard

Sound Stutter In GA-EP45-UD3P Motherboard

I have been using the motherboard of Gigabyte since the past 8 months. But from the last 6 to 7 years a stutter sound is being appeared in it and I have no idea what kind of the sound is coming out of it. But when I just set the WOW graphics with the help of the WOW effects and then by making the use of the computer is always a reason for visiting a shop that will have all the details about it. After doing the thorough check up I have come to some conclusions but all where use less and baseless. Please suggest me solutions that can help me out with this problems and provide me with a better solution for it.

Re: Sound Stutter In GA-EP45-UD3P Motherboard

At the start that you have just given the solution of making the changes in the World Of War graphics that is right and then you can just make the changes in it and then just see that whether it makes you to remove the issues that are being faced by the computer and also the graphic card that can be used for the system. And you can make the use of the ultra and would have been used for more often for the viewing of the Youtube so just set it and just make the necessary changes of it. And just the simple changes in the graphics can just resolve the problem that is being faced by you completely.

Also see that whether the BIOS settings that are being made are perfect or not because the BIOS can be causing the problems and also the settings that are formally being made are going to make the changes in the system, that is being used by you. Whenever the issue is of the BIOS the mother board is always being affected and also the system on the side will also be affected causing you te overall problem so try and see that what is the issue with the BIOS and then fix it.

Also try and don’t make the use of the purple gigabyte SATA ports, because they are changing the settings that are being made for the motherboard and also causes certain sound to appear from it that is not so good for the user that is being using it. Also try and plug the SATA drives in to the other six standard SATA ports and then just disable the SATA ports that are available for the BIOS and just make the changes in it so that the stutter sound would be taken out permanently from it.