Thread: What about the release of 1155 socket

What about the release of 1155 socket

As usual intel by no means talk regarding with the intention of additional than I am regarding to build a innovative rig and I am not feeling similar to waiting for 1 year the entire in excess of again. Sandy bridge determine to be showcased during CES 2011 so in addition AMD's innovative Bull Dozer platform determine to be coming out so wait. If you upgrading each 6 months then get incredible at present, if you merely upgrading on one occasion a year to each 3 years then waiting would be valuable. If you do not mind me asking, what is wrong by means of your i5 750. In this game, you do not always believe the whole thing you hear. In this case although I imagine the rumors are true. By means of the intention of being supposed, I am certain somebody determine to figure out a method to overclock, it determine to immediately be a dissimilar way then most of them are currently accustomed to.

Re: What about the release of 1155 socket

Unless if the CPU determine to run stock at 4ghz then there determine to be overclocking. If there determine to be no overclocking then mobo makers would lose money, cooling and numerous additional industries would suffer containing Intel themselves. They encompass showcased p67 boards commencing from Asus and Gigabyte and there encompass been a number of actually nice enthusiasts boards so do not worry. Wait for Bull Dozer although for the reason by means of the intention of AMD is in conclusion creating a radical revolutionize to their architecture sorta of similar to Core i7 was for Intel. Not certain on the accuracy of this.

Though Intel incorporated the clock generator on the CPU, overclocking would not be tribulations on socket 1155 by means of $200 K-CPUs. Socket 2011 on the additional hand determine to almost certainly place together clock generators on the north bridge immediately similar to socket 1366 chipsets so most of them almost certainly would not encompass to worry regarding overclocking from side to side multipliers but that in addition means $1000 XE CPUs. One the graphus has a hand on and off value. In the primary position of a endeavor not to cloud things up with speculation, most of them tranquil have not heard much regarding 2011 chips, and the news source does not talk regarding it. I imagine I determine to ride my i3 540 for a at the same time as although.

If intel locks the fsb (by the incorporated clock gen) and the mutli on the entire standard chips intel is dead to me. It’s immediately the ideology behind it by means of the intention of create me rage. I consider the mounting holes are the precise similar as LGA 1156. So there would not be several necessitate for innovative mounting adapters. Attractive certain Intel said by means of the intention of 1155 and 2011 sockets are going to be backwards well-matched by means of their predecessors (1156 and 1366). I was considering building an innovative computer pedestal on x58 chipset for the reason that I was kind impressed by the characteristic. At present I am not actually certain in view of the fact by means of the intention of sandy bridge is coming out. I am not certain additional than is it true with the intention of LGA 1155 does not sustain or maintain USB 3.0.

The chipsets for socket 1155 determine to be P67 and H67, neither of which determine to have native sustain or maintain for USB3 additional than P67 determine to have comprised SATAIII support. Having said by means of the intention of mobo manufactures be able to tranquil contain a 3rd party USB3.0 controller on their mobo designs. You determine to immediately have comprised to wait and observe I guess. So you be supposed to wait for the 2011 socket and immediately build a rig approximately by means of the intention of which determine to be "the most recent tech" for a couple of years. If I be able to wait until then, I am certain by means of the intention of I determine to wait for HD7000 series as well, and it determine to go on and on I be familiar by means of by means of the intention of I am jumping the gun here a diminutive, additional than I was wondering if the innovative 1155 socket (sandy bridge) determine to be compatible by means of the 1156 backplate.

I am 99% certain the respond is yes. I have comprised seen the socket is of identical size; at present let's anticipate intel determine to maintain the mounting hole in the similar place. I have comprised and came across articles and rumors regarding Intel is going to discharge motherboards for Core i5 and Core i7 by means of Socket LGA 1155, Socket LGA 1156, Socket LGA 1156B and Socket LGA 1156C. I have encompassed and immediately learned by means of the intention of numerous people refused to purchase enthusiast LGA 1366 motherboard for the reason by means of the intention of its CPU upgrading path would be extremely expensive and approximately impossible to upgrading which made the upgrade path alternative approximately useless. I in addition learned by means of the intention of Intel is screwing by means of numerous Core i5 sockets approximating LGA 1156, LGA 1156B and LGA 1156C included LGA 1155.