Thread: Video card is not working in Asus P5E-VM HDMI motherboard

Video card is not working in Asus P5E-VM HDMI motherboard

Hey I have Asus P5E-VM HDMI motherboard in my computer running windows 7.it was working correctly in my computer after 6 month of purchasing it but now it is giving me some video card related problem. I tried to solve this issue but not able to fix it so please tell me how can I resolve my issue. I don’t know anything about video card related problem. So please help me out.

Re: Video card is not working in Asus P5E-VM HDMI motherboard

Make sure that you have the right drivers installed in the PC. Start by installing the suitable chipset driver. You be able to recognize which chipset you have by appearing at the motherboard's manual. After that you have to follow this by installing the suitable video driver. Normally, you be supposed to install the video driver for the video card brand you have. Confirm your drivers are updated frequently to stop display issues. For gamers as well as software users, confirm that the software or game itself is updated.

Set the suitable BIOS settings for your PC. Usually, you select the "DEL" button the moment your PC boots to get the BIOS menu. You also be able to look at the display through booting for info on how to get the menu. Once there, you be able to adjust the BIOS settings correctly. To perform that, confirm that you refer your motherboard's manual, which will have instruction on what the entire setting means and how to place it.

Verify that whether the issue lies along with the video card or several other component of the display system. Make sure your monitor's brightness as well as contrast settings, power cable and data cable. Confirm that your PC is not locked by rebooting it twice. If nothing appears amiss, make sure your video card. After that switch off the power as well as unfasten the plug from the power source.