Thread: Cannot able to boot and no beep sound heard in A8M2N-LA mobo HP Pavillion A1730N

Cannot able to boot and no beep sound heard in A8M2N-LA mobo HP Pavillion A1730N

I presently having problem with an HP Pavillion A1730N with A8M2N-LA motherboard . I stopped the use for some time and now it will not reboot, no beeps sound can heard . I just get the HP splash VDT and afterwards it stops. I have no additional cards than a modem. Hard drive and DVD drive are together onboard SATA. When booting and it catch to the HP splash screen, there are 3 choices showed, ESC for the Boot Menu, F10 for the SETUP and F11 for the system recovery. If I stay until I get to this screen and struggle to hit any one of these alternatives, it will not react and in about 1-2 minutes, screen went black and after that the splash screen come back again and again this process happens. If you begin to hit ESC Key or F10 Key no sooner you power on then it will walk off to the boot menu or setup but then keyboard will not react. You can observe the boot menu plus first screen of the setup but cannot find the way. It’s as if the keyboard is departed (yes, tried an additional one). I can by no means get F11(system recovery) to approach up on the keyboard. So anyone have any suggestion for this post then please reply me on this post.

Re: Cannot able to boot and no beep sound heard in A8M2N-LA mobo HP Pavillion A1730N

I also faced the exact problem and I went in front and put back the changed motherboard. While hooking the whole thing back up, the HP Pavillion move toward with a front drive bay panel 5in1 memory card reader (CF, SD, sony, etc). When plugging this back in a normal USB port, the fresh motherboard notice an over voltage state and shuts down. Take away that and hook the whole thing else up now works very well on new motherboard.Could this has been the difficulty all along? Could the old motherboard not perceive the over voltage,or could it have injured the motherboard? Has anybody ever observed a non-powered USB machine grounds something like this?

Re: Cannot able to boot and no beep sound heard in A8M2N-LA mobo HP Pavillion A1730N

Yeah I think it is not so big problem. I had a come across at all comments on this page made by ts18997 and I have lastly solved the difficulty. I just disjointed the card reader inlet from the computer and tried the keyboard once more and after that it started working properly. So all together the card reader slot was at fault therefore it definitely must have certain over voltage or somewhat assembling the whole thing to stop responding e.g. keyboard and so on. So if anyone has this similar problem detach your hardware one by one and optimistically you will find out what was causing the difficulty. In my situation it was the card reader.

I found out this post & was able to acquire the machine to work correctly again by disconnecting the face panel media card reader, as recommended here. Some individuals have solved this by disconnecting the face panel USB connectors, however on this machine it was the media card reader that was at blunder. One obsession about this is mystifying to me: why would the machine have a difficulty through the media card reader all of an unexpected after working acceptable for some time? As declare here, it does appear to be an "over voltage" circumstances at POST (to be more accurate, it would theoretically be a "present draw" difficulty).

I notice numerous people are having the similar problem with their pcs as i did before I would recommend people to use a test and error process. The process of removal would be to take away a certain part like the face card reader and verify again. If the difficulty still occurs then the trouble lies away. The computer could be short circuiting somewhere else and a unlike component would be the culprit. Try a special graphics card, different hard drive or even take away certain cable ports independently and verify every time to see if there is a transform.