Thread: Intel Core i7 875k VS AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

Intel Core i7 875k VS AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

I am planing to buy processor my system but not having enough knowledge regarding same. I have ask some of my friend but they are also having different opinion. Some suggested to go with the Intel Core i7 875k and some suggested to go with the AMD Phenom II X6 1090T but i am still confused which will give me then better performance. So if you are having any knowledge regarding same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Intel Core i7 875k VS AMD Phenom II X6 1090T

If you are looking for the overclocking then i will advise you to go with the Intel which is having the ability to overclock easily. I am talking about the new Core i7 875K model that have an open multiplier and in the area of what is feasible are. This additional freedom of the clock has only been a select number of paying customers happy permits that were ready than $900 for so-called Extreme Edition processors spend more. The Core i7 875K fits on the base 1156 and is manufactured in 45nm. This chip has 4 processors, Hyper Threading and Turbo Mode feature, too. The Pace ago can offer 2.93 GHz, the same as the i7 870th In Turbo Mode to 3.6 GHz are possible, which is also open to the multiplier is rather unimportant. The heat dissipation is also here at 95 watts. Very interesting is the reverse price advantage in favor of the Core i7 875K. This surprised us rather start, but was due to poor sales of the i7 870 is almost logical strategy.

AMD sent us the new Phenom II X6 as 1090T model, ie, as the current top model. Presented is simultaneously also the smaller Phenom II X6 1055T, which is clocked lower. Also to set three new chipsets, the 890FX, the 880G and the 870th For anyone who upgrades the Phenom II X6 but is already interesting because the processor in an AM3 motherboard chipset, each can be used - you only need an appropriate BIOS update from the manufacturer. The Phenom II X6 1090T can for $299 (recommended retail price) that is used without problems in an existing, older AM3 system. AMD's six-core but is back in the first line of AMD bring the performance segment: With six cores, 3.2 GHz, 6 MB of L3 cache and a turbo function, the processor can convince on paper.

Intel is my choice. Priced at $ 342.00 the Core i7-875K offers a competitive solution for gamers. Official that allows overclocking leads to several benefits. You can independently change the frequency of the base and need not worry about other bus and memory system that runs on the original frequency. The traditional overclocking is to increase the clock frequency of core clock, which increases the frequency of the processor core and memory alongwith the system bus. One advantage is that the performance of the processor and system memory and bus system all the more and better overall performance. The disadvantage is that when the system fails or becomes unstable, it is usually the DDR bus or bus system fails, even when there is room on the processor for overclocking.

The Phenom II X6 catapulted from AMD with six cores directly in the future. Thanks to the multi-core technology demanding tasks like video editing, photo editing or high-end gaming are not a problem anymore. The computing power will always be excellent. It ensures the turbo CORE technology that you always have maximum power is available. If all cores are used simultaneously, optimal multitasking is possible. If only individual processor cores are

AMD now holds the same two-processor, however, more will follow soon. The fastest model is the Athlon X6 1090T with a base clock of 3.2 GHz. On a Intel Turbo Boost similar technique, individual cores up to 3.6 GHz achieve. In more subtle consideration is the 1090T so that even the highest clocked Phenom II, the next smaller model X4 965 operates with a fixed maximum clock speed of 3.4GHz. At full load and if not create more than four threads high load, the smaller Phenom II but with its higher clock still be faster - the choice is difficult. In addition, AMD's new processor is also based more on the elderly K10 architecture , AMD has new designs with 'Bobcat' and 'Bulldozer' first announced in 2011. In addition, Intel is before the prices: Even the Phenom X4 965 is the pressure of the Core-i-CPUs for only 160 € for sale.