Thread: Increasing failure rate of ASUS motherboard

Increasing failure rate of ASUS motherboard

I have a profession of a system builder, and I order most of my components from newegg. In my one of its i7 systems I have been utilizing the Asus p6t deluxe v2 for approximately all my builds, but recently I have had more than 50% failure rate along with the system boards. This is over past few month and over 27 units. I am just thinking if other system makers are getting the similar failure rate, I possess a truly bad batch. Its so awful at this point I am ready to buy to another system board, but I am not certain which board to choose.

Re: Increasing failure rate of ASUS motherboard

I do know a bit about the evga motherboards, they are really good with their performance . I do not have much knowledge and neither have any experience with i7 motherboards particularly, but the whole thing I have ever used from them has been outstanding. I even got a individual call from the relevant office when I submitted a query on the issue.

If you are beginner or professional the Asus P6t Deluxe V2 is ideal for the X-58 chipset. I for myself had lots troubles with the chipset receiving such bad remarks . The instance I gave a look at the heatsink I about the replacement need to be done, it is fine if you do not to overclocking , because it is not for the amateur , but we have to do a lot of such practices I had an outdated Thermaltake chipset heatsink and also had its fan it keeps the system cool.

The new egg products really one fits where the heatsink from the stock sits that comes along with the system board. If you donot having any issue in using thermal glue you can utilize it that as well . When you take away the older heatsink wipe off the paste and do not use the paste that comes along with hsf it's a little loose. I would use thermal paste with 2 of these. Confirm that you aim the fan towards the box and but it should not point the gpu as this will take away assign of heat from the motherboard and cpu coolers can lever the exclusion of the surplus heat.