Thread: BSOD after installing new Motherboard, CPU, ram

BSOD after installing new Motherboard, CPU, ram

I improve as of a P31 motherboard, Core 2 Duo 7200 on the way to a fresh Gigabyte Motherboard Core I5 750 and ddr3 RAM. At the present, the immediate Windows 7 tries on the way to boot I find a split next BSOD and after that instant reboot- I don’t still have occasion on the way to observe what mistake is on top of the BSOD. Later than the reboot I'm inform fresh hardware be able to reason the subject. Running a fix disc on top of boot has not determined the problem. Am I fixed reinstalling each program merely since I improve hardware or is there a method to create Windows is familiar with the novel hardware? Last time I extra new parts, I did not contain this subject.

Re: BSOD after installing new Motherboard, CPU, ram

what forms of compact disk are by means of intended for the fix? Is it a scheme designer compact disk or a full retail compact disk? Sys builder’s compact disk contributions are non-transferable, and so as to be what you include at this time is a new computer. You may contain to identify MS and communicate to them. The trade disc will permit for transport. So, if you include the organization builders’ compact disk, probability is high-quality it will exist a spotless set up designed for you. Sorry.

When I was 7 installed my windows, there was my old RAM 2x 1GB did not give further details to my old memory encouraging motherboard. All functions easily, but then I got back my new RAM and naturally wanted to install this new RAM because it has more GB (2 x 2GB) so old expanded, new built, then started windows 7 Suddenly a blue screen for just one second and the system reboots. Even after repeated attempts, there is always a blue screen. In the bios everything is set to auto. Why does my new memory suddenly not?

I think the issue you are getting can be taken away using the steps given below:
    1. First of all go to my computer and then right click on it.
    2. After the right click it will give you a list from the list you have to select the properties.
    3. Now from the properties go to the advanced option and then leave to the Startup and Recovery
    4. And then go to the Settings and Click the checkmark next to automatically restart perform Remove.