Thread: Is it good to purchase a DX58SO motherboard?

Is it good to purchase a DX58SO motherboard?

Hello friends, I have recently brought a DX58SO Motherboard as I am an avid gamer. I don’t whether it will be compatible or not? I also don’t know whether the performance will be good or not? I also think to buy hard drives. But I don’t know how many hard drives will I require? One more question in my mind is that will I have use RAID also? If anyone who has idea about this query then please let me know the solution for which I am eagerly waiting?

Re: Is it good to purchase a DX58SO motherboard?

If you are worried about the performance than I will suggest you to buy Intel SSD 160 Gig which will suit your operating system. Performance wise also it will be very good. I think that you can use 1 terabyte which can be useful for storage. If you have more storage capacity there won’t be any problem in performance of the system. If you are planning to as being a gamer point of view than I will suggest you to go for SSD which will outperform any RAID setup.

I think that he is suggesting you to use an solid state drive (SSD) which you can use it for your operating system. You can also use RAID 1 which will be good for data safety. But one fact which you should be aware is that RAID 1 will require two drivers in to get setup in your system. I think that this is not a bad suggestion; you can go on with suggestion also.

I think that you have a good option of going to 160 GB Solid state drive (SSD) and I also think that you can go for WD RE3 which is not only good but also improve your performance by making your system more fast and dependable. This is what I feel that if you have these configurations then you can have better performance and no problems while playing game.

I also agree that 169 GB solid State Drive (SSD) is a very option. But I have, no idea about WD RE3 since I have not used that but I have heard from a friend of mine who is using it currently that it performs exceptionally good. You cannot doubt on its performance. If you are thinking to switch over it, then I think that it is a wise thinking. You can go on it is worth buying which will definitely increase performance in your computer system.