Thread: Drivers missing in DG45ID motherboard?

Drivers missing in DG45ID motherboard?

Hello friends, I recently brought a DG45ID motherboard which is in very good demand. I have a Pentium Core 2 Dual processor which I am running on Windows XP media edition 2002. I have heard that this is the only best media edition so I have it in my system. But I am in a problem where I am unable to find some specific drivers for Video controller which is VGA compatible, a high definition audio bus and a simple PCI communication controller. These are the drivers which I have not been to get on this edition of media. I don’t know what to do? Can anyone please help me out with this query?

Re: Drivers missing in DG45ID motherboard?

I think that this not a big problem as it is related to the drivers which can be easily downloaded from internet. You should visit on Intel site where you will be asked which product drivers you require. You just have to write the model no of the product and which drivers you want to download. The site will give you a list of drivers for the particular product where in you can select and download it. I think this will not be any trivial task to do. It is easily available on the Product’s site itself.

I had a similar problem when my computer system got crashed away. So, I reloaded the drivers from the Intel site which was quite easy to get it. You just have to visit on Intel site where you have to mention the drivers which are quite easily available and there are no headaches to install those drivers. You can easily install by following the instruction which it comes sequentially. I think that you haven’t tried it searching on internet, if you have tried it out; I think you could have also got it very easily.

Even, I had this problem but I still had issues with VGA controller and PCI communication controller. But one of my friends made it easy for me as he downloaded those drivers from the Intel site which was quite easy but then too I was unable to find so. I think you should go and search it on the net; this will be like having a piece of cake. My suggestion to your problem is that you should go directly to Intel site and get the drivers which are already available on the net.

I think that your problem is very simple as it the drivers are easily available on the Intel site. You can get all the drivers which are missed out or are having any issues. You don’t need to get worried about the drivers which were having issues or problem. They can be also fixed as it is not a big deal. You can easily get the drivers of those also, you need to specify them on the particular site.