Thread: ATI Mobility Radeon HD550v is it good for gaming?

ATI Mobility Radeon HD550v is it good for gaming?

I have Dell laptop and the thing here is that I want to make use of this laptop in such a manner so that I can play the game on it. So I have decided to have the ATI Mobility Radeon HD550v for me. Well I have thought of having this here and I want to what do you all suggest here for this. Well to keep the things simple here I would like to have the suggestions here at the faster rate. This card was suggested to me by one of my friend and I really do not have any idea regarding this and will be happy to have the suggestion on this. If there is something else let me know about that instead.

Re: ATI Mobility Radeon HD550v is it good for gaming?

You have mentioned here in your post that you want to have the Graphic card that can be used for playing the games here and hence I think that if at all you want you can have something else instead of this. I think that this graphic card ATI Mobility Radeon HD550v then I think that it is really pretty weak and it will be great if you can have something instead of that. I think that anything from the same series will do but not this one here. Please let me know with which you go.

Well let me tell here that this card (AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 550v) that you all are discussing here is actually having the basic structure same as the old Mobility Radeon HD 4650 and in addition to this it has slower rate when it is put in comparison here and hence I think that avoiding it will be a great option. If you want to have this Graphic Card then I think that let me tell you that you will be able to play the games that have the support for the Direct X 10 and lower and you will not be able to play the games that require the Direct X 11. Also when it is compared then it is really going to perform lower than the HD 4650 and hence would suggest you to go with something else here.

I think that going up in the series of this card can really help you a bit and let me tell you that you will not have any difficulty in buying that and hence I think that if you can have the best thing by spending some more bugs then it is actually wise here. I would simply suggest you to go with the AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 560v and see if what I am suggesting here is true. It is really beneficial to have this for your case and let me tell you if you have this here it is also compatible with the Windows 7 and you will not have any difficulty related to the drivers here.

You have the laptop for you and hence I think that it will be great if you can have the AMD Radeon HD 6000M or AMD Radeon HD 6970 Graphics Card in your upgrade here. Well I think that they are really capable of handling the high rich graphic here and hence I think that it will be great to have this here. I have seen that these both Graphic Cards promise the things that have been mentioned about them and hence going with this will be beneficial.

On the ATI note I think that it will be nice if you can have the ATI Radeon HD 5870 Graphic Card in your case. As it has been already mentioned that the thing that you are looking at is really weak and if you can have them here then I think that the scenario here will really change here. If you want to enjoy the Gaming then I think that having something really good will be a good idea to go with. It has the support for Direct X 11 and I think that it will be really great.