Thread: Intel DP55WG frequently reboots

Intel DP55WG frequently reboots

I have bought a computer system week ago. Motherboard that I have is DP55WG and I am having three RAM of 2 GB. Processor that I am using is Intel i7 860 and the graphic card that I am having is 1 GB Radeon HD 5850 sapphire and the power supply is a Silverstone 750w. I have connected everything perfectly as per my knowledge but problem is that whenever I am trying to start the system it is rebooting and sometime a blue screen is also coming. The other thing that I have noticed is that during this process temperature of CPU rises. Currently I am not having any idea related to the problem but need to know the solution for the same.

Re: Intel DP55WG frequently reboots

First of all check the BIOS settings that are setup correctly or not, if there is a problem then you can find the solution for that without any problem. You also need to check the power supply settings and other things that are related to that. I am sure that this problem is not related to RAM but it will be better if you can check the placement of RAM. I am not sure that this will solve the problem that you are facing but you can try this to solve the problem. It will be better if you can provide more detailed information related to your problem.

Correct me if I am wrong, is this thing is related to voltage you are supplying through your power supply. You are also saying that you are getting blue screen and then you get frequent restart. I think that your processor fan is not working properly. According to me you should check your fan properly at the time you are starting your computer system. If your fan is not working properly then your processor will generate heat and then their maximum chances of getting blue screen and frequent reboot.

So now my problem set before you without too much circled around. About a week ago, I changed my PC, taking one that corresponds to the configuration of my signature. In my old PC (a Pentium IV 3 GHz) I managed to install without problems, Kalyway 10.5.2, and I must say it was really cool. Now, with the new configuration, I cannot even get to install screen Mac! I have tried everything, Kalyway 10.5.2, Leo4allv3, iDeneb 10.5.8 Lite Edition v3.5 SnowOSX Universal, and every time I tried to boot from dvd, all versions after a while gave me the usual message "Still waiting for root device". I tried to boot from various flags but no success. For now I have an 80GB HD with Windows 7 64bit, and a 640GB but not able to boot system normally.