Thread: No StereoMix on my Intel DX48BT2

No StereoMix on my Intel DX48BT2

System that I am having is DX48BT2 and the operating system that I am having is windows 7 I am also using the onboard audio. Till now windows basic drivers are installed and I was able to hear sound. But the problem that I am facing is that I am not able to record sound through Stereo Mix. I tried to install the drives that I have found on the official site but then also I am not able to record the sound. I have tried everything that I can to solve this problem but unfortunately could not solve the problem. If there is any solution for the problem that I am facing then please let me know.

Re: No StereoMix on my Intel DX48BT2

I was also facing similar problem but got the solution for this problem. I have followed these steps and my problem solved I will advise you to follow same steps to solve the problem. You just need to download the drivers for windows vista 64 bit edition and then use those drivers in compatible mode. I think that windows 7 drivers are too buggy and all the drivers are not working well. This is just a work around till Intel is not able to solve issue with drives. I have followed these steps and I am able to record things from my Mic. If that does not solve the problem then you can install Creative SB X-Fi Soundcard. I am sure that this will work fine with windows 7.

I have a problem with the hardware Intel DX48BT2. The Mother board (intel DX48BT2) fails to boot only with the ram at 1066 instead of 1333 (cm3x1024-1333c9). When I bought this thing I make it work on its default frequency. The processor that I am using is a QX6700. I am not very knowledgeable, and as if I can make them work in 1333? If you need any info let me know. Currently I am not having any idea why this problem is occurring but need to know the solution for this problem. Is there any solution for the problem, if yes then let me know about the same.

Well the thing is that if your processor is at 1066 fsb then your RAM cannot remain that 1333. I will try explain this with an example. Actually the thing is that the system will automatically adjust the memory to match up the processor speed. I meant to say that, if you are having good processor and front side bus is running at 1066 MHz then your memory cannot remain at 1333 memory but it needs to go to 1066 MHz. So for solving the problem you have to manually set the speed of RAM. I am sure that this will solve the problem that you are having.