Thread: Asus driver problems P5G41TD-M Pro / Windows7

Asus driver problems P5G41TD-M Pro / Windows7

I have purchased recently, a completely new PC. Since then I have huge windows for an install of problems in the form of blue screens. memtest (x86) always says: no errors found. And in this I have also run the benchmark test. But after 1-2 days, the blue screens constantly connect to Ubuntu 10.04 and as there are no problems so I think it is a windows driver. I have both the drivers of the BoardCD and the current attempts from the network no success!

• CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.5Ghz (Q8300)
    • RAM: Corsair 2x2048MB DDR3 -1333
    • PSU: Aopen H360C 300W
    • Motherboard: Asus p5g41td-m per

Re: Asus driver problems P5G41TD-M Pro / Windows7

If you knew what hot blue screen would be good? Install all the drivers but before that time I mean in the device manager if there is not anything installed. If you do not know how to get the Device Manager: Start> Control Panel> System and Security> Next there is Device Manager. If the device manager there is nothing I would say you have a problem with your memory. Have you Over clocked your computer? But you can with 300 watt power supply is not really about what contact.

Hey there is great news for you. Actually I got the solution for this issue. In this I have run the memtest for three times without any kind of error. So I think main issue is in to the RAM. Along with only one module is operating normally. So now everything ok. So if you want then you can go for this. Actually regarding this I am not sure whether it will work in your case or not. But I will suggest you to try this once.

I had now taken out a module; I assumed that the other is broken because the system is running correctly. But it is non-existent. The curiosity grabbed me and I'm probably the only defective module once installed and now the system is running correctly. Apparently this is a problem with the addressing of 2 modules before. The board is now defective or unable to resolve the error?

So I've solved the bug now! Important for those who have this board too! (Asus P5G41TD M-Pro) BOIS setting the "Memory Voltage [Auto]" points to the RAM in dual channel too little power. This caused the blue screen! In my case was assigned to the RAM 1.2V and that was simply not enough! How much RAM is needed, usually on the module? Now that I have manually set the value to 1.5 V ranches running everything perfectly! Do not worry about the color yellow warning but please check to 3x that of the set is really worth the equivalent of the RAM. I am not sure of how the board behaves in other models; this is line first only to the CM3X2048-1333C9DHX Corsair 2048MB DDR3 -1333 module.

Well, I also suspect that an update can help there. Even if I did it because of my job 100 times already, at home on my own hardware, it is critical to me. The error is indeed solved by manually increase the voltage, and a convertible guess, I would run the same problem again with it. For me the problem has now done. But perhaps I should add, is that my RAM is ASUS even recruited specifically as compatible, not that anyone thinks that the module may not be supportive.