Thread: No Video on Intel D5400XS motherboard

No Video on Intel D5400XS motherboard

I am using computer with the specification of windows 7 64 bit operating system with 2 GB RAM and I recently purchased an Intel D5400XS from newegg when it initially was released. This board had a trouble where a number of the PCI-e slots didn't labor. I one day determined to attempt to examine out the extra pci-e slots once more to purchase an additional GPU for SLI. As a product of this, the board stopped working all mutually. Please help me.

Re: No Video on Intel D5400XS motherboard

I think there is some fault in the motherboard which you have bought recently so I would like to tell you to update the BIOS. As it seems that you are getting this issue because of unupdated BIOS. SO I think this the only solution for the issue so try doing this so that you will be able to find the desired solution. I hope after updating the BIOS you will be able to get the solution for the issue.

It seems that you have bought the motherboard is already defected from the trader from where you have bought it so I think the only solution is to replace it if you have any warranty offer with the motherboard. So I think you can get the solution only after replacing the motherboard from the vendor you have bought it possible that he might have given you the defected piece which is possibly defected during the shipping of the product.

As you are using the motherboard and you are not able to get the video from the motherboard. I think the above solution is correct and if you are still getting the issue with the replaced motherboard then I think you need to contact some responsible person from the Intel as think they will be able to solve this issue which you are getting and is related to the motherboard it is also possible that you are using this motherboard which is not compatible to the system you are using. So check out that it is compatible with the system or not and then you should to contact to the Intel support site.

As you have stated that you are not getting the video form the newly purchased motherboard so it seems that it is an issue which might be related to the driver. So I think you should to use the official site driver which you can download from the Intel’s site. So download the driver and then see if the problem is goes away or not. I hope installation the compatible driver will resolve this issue.