Thread: Not able to connect 680i error

Not able to connect 680i error

Hello friends, I have recently installed a new toolbox which quite latest and the best thing is that my motherboard 680i identifies all the SATA drives which act as SCSI, which was quite similar too my old motherboard BIOS. I am not to understand the difference between old motherboard and new motherboard. One more thing, which is quite shocking to me that, the toolbox will not work with the hard drive which will be identified as SCSI. I am not able to understand that why I am getting the error connect 680i? If anyone, who is aware with this knowledge than please let me know.

Re: Not able to connect 680i error

I don’t think that Intel has the solution for this problem as I had a same problem with my Nforce 780i. Even, I tried to fix this problem but I was not able to fix it. I was not able to use trim function and optimizer tool which was not working for me. I tried to find solutions from some technicians but they were also unable to find the solution.

I had Asus Nforce 650 where you can say that there was another response from Border short with the solution which was quite surprising for me. In Vista, Control Panel you must go in System where there is a Device Manager, IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers, select "NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller", then you can right click, you will find Properties, as well as Driver, then you can move to next step to Update Driver, and finally you can browse My Computer. After that I rebooted my computer system and then I was able to use the SSD toolbox.

I think that your new motherboard is not similar to your old motherboard. As, I think that 680i is a good motherboard which can install the latest and the best features which your motherboard cannot. As, you think that it is similar but it’s not. You just try the latest feature and then judge it whether it is similar or not. I think that your problem is not that big problem which you have misunderstood it.

I also agree that the problem which you have mentioned is surprisingly not a big problem. I also think that 680i is one the best motherboards which can install the latest features and the best thing is that it can identify the SATA hard disk also. I think that you need to reboot your system if you are getting the error. I think that after rebooting the error will be vanished.