Thread: What is the maximum safe voltage for ddr3 in core i7?

What is the maximum safe voltage for ddr3 in core i7?

Hello friends, I have recently brought core i7 processor which is working very efficiently. I don’t know what is the maximum safe voltage for ddr3 in core i7? What is the limit of voltage for ddr3 in corei7? Is it safe if the voltage is beyond 2? I have heard that it is approximately 1.8 but I am not sure about it? Can anyone please let me know what the safe voltage for ddr3 in core i7 is? If anyone having any information related to this query then please let me know.

Re: What is the maximum safe voltage for ddr3 in core i7?

I think that on the Intel desktop board the memory of voltage is approximately 1.5 Volts. While the design which you have mentioned is approximately 2-7 which is given in the table. I don’t think that any one should use the maximum value for ddr3 RAM. This is because it will keep your processor and RAM on a safer side. I think that this maximum voltage which is provided by Intel.

Though, Intel desktop has provided 1.5 volts, there are the system integrators or you can say manufactures which are validated, you can say that it has less than 1.8 volts for the chipset and combination of Intel X58 chipset and Intel core 77 processor. I think that this what the Intel has provided to ddr3as maximum safest voltage in core i7 processor.

I also agree that Intel has provided the maximum and safest voltage in core i7 processor. I think that the way in which core i7 processor works is very efficiently. I think that the voltage for DDR3 in core i7 is approximately 1.7 volts. Performance wise I think that i7 processor is one of the best processor you can have it. I don’t think that you might be having any problems related to its voltage.

I also agree that thei7 processor is one the best processors made by Intel. I don’t think that you might be facing any problem with this processor. It works very efficiently and it performance is also quite approachable. I think that Intel has provided the safest voltage for DDR3 in i7 processor. The voltage which is provided in the i7 processor is the safest and it will provide your RAM on a safer side.