Thread: What is the normal temperature of i5-760?

What is the normal temperature of i5-760?

Hello friends, I have recently brought a new system with an i5 760 processor which was the latest processor when I brought the processor. I am not aware what is the normal temperature of the i5-760 processor? How much temperature must it be when the normal temperature was loaded with the stockfan? I don’t about the normal temperature in which the BIOS is configuring the system when it is idle? What is the normal temperature when the i5-760 processor when it is too hot and which is in the idle temperature?

Re: What is the normal temperature of i5-760?

I think that you run software such as Tcase or Tcore where it will give you the normal temperature.. When you are using Tcase software you will get the temperature for the processor approximately 72.5% deg C. Whereas, when you run the software Tcore you will find that the temperature of the processor will be normally this is approximately 10 to 15% deg C. I think this software’s is easily available just you need to run them and check whether the temperature is normal or not.

I think that if the idle temperature of i5-760 processor is around 35 C to 38 C then you can consider that the temperature of i5-760 processor is good. But your processor’s temperature is crossing it and it reaches around 43 C then also you can consider it ok. You cannot consider it as good but you cannot also consider it bad. It will be good if the idle temperature of i5-760 processor is between 35 C to 38 C.

I also agree that the normal temperature and idle temperature of i5-760 processor should same what is mentioned. But I believe that if you really wish to check your processor’s reading then I think you should measure it in a high stress, I mean when it carries more load. This will provide you an idea of keeping the processor. In simple words, it will give you an idea how you can keep cool the processor or it will give an experience or chance to provide your processor high quality cooling.

If you are using Tcase or Tcore software then you can assume that it can give you a normal temperature for your processor. As far as my knowledge is concerned, I think that for Tcase software it will show around 72 degree C where as for Tcore I think that it will show around 12% deg C. The processor which have brought is very good, I don’t think that you might face any problem in it regarding overheating or any other problem. So, my suggestion to you is that you have a very good processor in your CPU, so I don’t think that you may face any problems with this processor.