Thread: Intel motherboard DX58SO while boot up Bios error

Intel motherboard DX58SO while boot up Bios error

I just assembled new advance desktop computer for my home use. I have install there Intel dx58so board, core i5 cpu, 6gb transcend ram, It has windows 7 premium operating system. System was working very well fine, and then I try to some bios setting change best performing the system. I went on bios setting. Now I get there some massage on my screen the massage is "the system bios had recognize unsuccessful post attempt, I think is that possible because when I make a some changes in the bios can be changes to bios performance options or some hardware changes. Press Y to enter BIOS or N to cancel and load attempt to boot with preceding settings."

Re: Intel motherboard DX58SO while boot up Bios error

I have bought new desktop computer. Its configuration is very expensive. It is a core i7 system. I was trying to setting in the bios setup. I check my bios features. Suddenly my key board is fallen down my hands. Some key continuous press by the keyboard. Since that my bios system is some massage popup me. My computer is in under warranty period. So I just call the Intel help supports center.

They are given to me some tips from the Intel support forums. Like you have to upgrade the bios what happen in this cases hard drive is really configured when you updated bios as IDE might be revert to the default value of AHCI, causing the system to no longer boot successfully into the operating system. If you having the same problem of related to the bios setup and to resolve this problem, you have do only I tried Intel's BIOS recovery process and get the updfated it. Any help appreciated.

When you log on the computer you have to go on bios setup by pressing F2. And after that set the drive configuration back to IDE. Depending on the board model, this surroundings can be start as follows: go to the Advanced- Drive Configuration menu. After set configure SATA as to IDE
    a.Go to the Advanced > Drive Configuration menu.
    b. Set Configure SATA As... to IDE end this process. press F10 to save and exit BIOS setup.