Thread: How to display the Custom BIOS splash during booting

How to display the Custom BIOS splash during booting

I m currently using windows 7 on the my intel DH57JG motherboard. I have downloaded and used the Integrator Assistant to attach a custom BIOS logo splash on a DH57JG motherboard. the whole thing seems to load very well but when I restart I do not observe the custom splash for the bios. For solving this problem I performed the steps of troubleshooting all .jpg as well as the .bmp extension file types. Then at one end throughout the boot up I pressed F2 to go into the BIOS and there was my custom splash for a split second and after that it disappears. I attempted the drive stay setting, no success. Any help would be really appreciated.

Re: How to display the Custom BIOS splash during booting

I cannot say I have used this board, but lot of the Intel DH57JG motherboards have a BIOS set-up choice for enabling as well as disabling the bios setup. I may have happened that when you updated your bios to the latest version. It may have change its setting so I suggest you to check the settings properly. If you have set that custom splash screen to disable mode then you will able get a Custom splash screen. If you want to enable it then try and select enabled option from the list. You might also attempt to press the F9 key i.e. restore defaults settings and make out if that brings up you splash screen again during the booting.

Re: How to display the Custom BIOS splash during booting

They have some new alternatives in the BIOS on this motherboard. In its place of the Quiet Boot they contain a Hyper Boot, which acquire some of the things you usually see and hides away, like the configuration for the onboard RAID setup and such. I finished up trying an additional graphic and after shutting down and restarting the new logo flashes for a second on each boot. Wimped out on the F9 choice as I had previously created a RAID group and installed inside the Operating System and consider it might reset the drive configuration and fail to remember the settings.

Re: How to di

I can usually say that custom splash screen for the bios does not appears if the configuration setting for the bios is not updated. So I can tell you to update the integrator manager for the custom splash screen and install it generally inside where your windows file are located. So generally install the driver in the proper drive. I can say that you must check the bios setting where you need to enable the splash screen. Unless you enable that you cannot able to see the custom splash screen while booting.