Thread: I am fed with my corrupt memory card

I am fed with my corrupt memory card

Hello! I have a problem with my memory card does not work anymore as when I put it in phone AC and appears not even read music I put on AC try formatting the memory card is no longer recognized Reformatting will erase all data reformatting start yes or no and yes I can put write error. and when I put the memory card the memory card pc does not normally follow after we saw all this on the map key. But written ca insert a disc amovil I understand anything please.

Re: I am fed with my corrupt memory card

I know a good software for all recovered. but not fixed the memory card. If the card does not work is that you have put an unsupported file system. I also have the same problem! about you resolved? if so, can vs me? My memory card is the brand PANASONIC, ability to 4G, I tried it with 5 pc touojurs but nothing! the pc does not even detected I have the same problem with a card m2, this is my sony ericsson. I hope someone will give us an answer soon.

Perhaps it has nothing to do but I have been concerned, the cards are SDHC cards and not SD. So my card reader on the PC fix did not prove read. It seems that the SDHC are those that are over 2 GB. But if a computer, a digital frame or camera can not read cards over 2 gb, what is it to manufacture and sell primarily to the same location as the others? After I do not explain that your NPC can not write it, but I had this concern after it serves you or it does not serve you but at least it's a track.

If I run disk utility and I put the card into the reader then, he sees nothing. If I do the opposite (I put the card before our disk utility), the program crashes (same as forcing them to flee and then restarting the program). yet it is a good brand (San-disk), AC should not gun down like that right. It seems to me that these cards are guaranteed for life, if at least 5 years.

Kill Disk Is A Powerful Tool Who Will Completely wipe out and reformat your card "at its original state. You Will Need to Download the software was floppy disk as It Is a "stand alone" software. Stand alone means clustering software that the Will by Itself From The boot DOS soon have a Will you start your PC Once you formatted It With Kill Disk, please reformat it again with Windows Using The option FAT/FAT16.