Thread: Intel DH55HC cannot see PCIE Nvidia 8600 GTS

Intel DH55HC cannot see PCIE Nvidia 8600 GTS

I have Intel DH55HC motherboard and Intel i3 processor. Problem with this is that is not able to detect my Nvidia 8600 GTS graphic card. I like to play games on my computer and therefore I have bought this but if it is not able to see the card then it is of no use. If I move back to the onboard card then it works fine but I cannot play high graphic games with that. Please help me guys.

Re: Intel DH55HC cannot see PCIE Nvidia 8600 GTS

You may not have connected the card properly on your motherboard. That is why it is not able to detect that. You should turn your computer off ad remove the card from your motherboard. Wait for some time and again connect that. Make sure that you have connected that properly and connection is not loose. Now start your computer again and if it is the problem because of loose connection then it will be solved now.

Hi friend, I would like to tell you that Intel i3 is not suitable for the DH55HC. To serve this purpose, you should have a graphics processor. You can try the following recommendations to check this.
    1. You should check that whether your graphic card is functioning with other system. If that is the case then you should check the PCI port. There may be something which is blocking the graphic card.
    2. Remove the RAM and the processor from your motherboard and wait for some time. Now reinsert that again on their place properly.

I am also using the same motherboard and that is not showing me any problem except that some of the games graphics flicker.

As you told that you have bought it new so I am sure that you must have the warranty card for that. Check for that and if it is under warranty then you should not do anything from your side. Go to the dealer and ask what he can do to fix this problem. If they cannot help you much then you can take that back to the manufacturer and they will fix the issue for you. This will be the best and the safest way for you to get the solution for this.

It may be due to corrupted graphic card driver on your system. If that is the case then you should uninstall the driver from your computer and install it again. This may resolve the problem for your graphic card. If you are getting the same problem again then you should search for the latest driver on the manufacturer’s site. If that is available then download and install it on your computer. This should be your first step for the issues like this.