Thread: Low audio quality with Intel Dg41rq

Low audio quality with Intel Dg41rq

I am using the Intel DG41RQ in my computer. This comes with the Realtek High Definition Audio which is the default audio device for it. It is working but the problem is that is giving very low output quality. It is getting lower on every day. Please tell me that what can be reason for this problem and the appropriate solution for this. I will be thankful for each and every reply for this.

Re: Low audio quality with Intel Dg41rq

If the driver, that is installed for your audio devices are not working properly then you may get the problems with the audio quality. If your audio driver is corrupted then you should uninstall and install the driver again. If that is not helpful for you then go to the manufacturer’s site and search for the latest driver available there. Download and install the latest driver for your audio device.

You should check for the BIOS on your computer. See for the default settings. Enter that and click on yes if it asks you for the confirmation. Save and exit the BIOS and this will solve the problem for you. If not then you need to update the BIOS. I have seen that in many of the cases like this, updating the BIOS solves the issue. I hope the same for you.

If you have bought it new then you must have the warranty card for it. Check that card and if it is still under warranty period then you should not try anything from your side. This is because you may create more problems with that. You should contact the manufacturer (Intel) and ask then for the issue. They will tell you the best way to solve the problem. This is the best way to get the answer for your problem. I wish that you will get the answer soon.